Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. There's no more hoping, you're straight up NOPING! Congratulations my friend on your third year smoke free Any plans for celebrating this awesome achievement?
  2. Yes Doreen, it's a GREAT feeling
  3. Hi forestgreen, welcome aboard our train of quitters. That's a great quit you have going, you will find all the support you need or want here. We also have a great social forum filled with all kinds of things to keep your mind occupied and off smoking so be sure to check everything out
  4. Refrigerated chicken expired
  5. I made a facebook page years ago just for a couple of games I played. Ironically I don't play either one anymore but I started following our local lost and found page and yesterday saw a post from a mom who's six year old daughter had lost her cat. I saw a similar cat at our animal services that matched age, gender and date found and posted for her to check it out and THEY ARE NOW REUNITED!!!! I couldn't be happier to have been able to help this little girl find her kitty. It really made my day
  6. Can't remember if elephants sleep Sleep
  7. aliens like sapiens
  8. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I rather do cyber Monday than black Friday
  9. You are doing great Heather and yes that cough is your lungs working hard to get out all that junk from smoking
  10. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Yea, I agree, black Friday people are mean!
  11. Sent to space
  12. Cereal has obviously mediocre properties Spuds
  13. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Maybe you can wait for the black Friday sales?
  14. Well arachnid isn't taking snacks! Snack
  15. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    My oven took a crap a few years ago and it took me over a month to buy a new one because I was waiting for the Labor Day sales lol
  16. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I had a library book that was long overdue
  17. Spider's not eating any Kix Candy
  18. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    What an exciting new adventure for you
  19. Spider creeping around my pantry Creep
  20. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    What new adventure are you about to start?
  21. Nudist dating site
  22. Squashed another insect last Saturday Spray
  23. Well done Heather, having a supportive family sure does help during these first tough days/weeks/months. And sometimes avoiding everything and everyone is just the solution to a tough day. You are doing great!
  24. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I'm running around in circles
  25. Put out trash

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.