Everything posted by jillar
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
This is real epidemic, dire Brews
- The Last 3 Letters Game
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
California got our first case last week and we declared a state of emergency! The scariest thing is being crazy enough to travel by any means except car right now!
-
Non Smoking Bunnies
- It's 4 yrs For Boo Today !!!!
Congratulations on four years boo and thank you for not only all the support you give but also for all the fun and laughter- Hello. A re- introduction.
Welcome aboard darcy, glad you've decided once again to take your life back but why wait until tomorrow when you can take it back today? At the top of all our forum pages you'll find pinned threads that have great info as to how to maneuver the site, tips and tricks, and lots of other stuff so be sure to take a look at them. Glad to have you back- True or False
True, I play the spoons 😁 TNP is a member of the mile high club 😏- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
Why was Mickey mad at Minnie?- Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Planned leaving arizona, now staying Stays- The Last 3 Letters Game
- **Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Geez, just saw how much auto correct on my new kindle screwed up my sentence! In that case Jo, I'll say 3 is the lie, miss that piggy.....🐖🐖- True or False
totally true TNP likes country music- Take Two
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- The Last 3 Letters Game
Been looking evenhanded- Take Two
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- International Women's Day !!!!
Oh dang, I don't dare click play on this because it's my sister's and my theme song. Anytime we hear it we call the other, I change "I got all my sister's with me" to "I got my big sister with me" and then hang up lol. Hmmm, i should have put this in Confessions 😂😂- Sunday 8th March 2020
NOPE!!!- Hi all round 2
It's important to listen to your body right now as it tries to repair all the damage smoking did so if you're tired, rest, hungry, eat, etc. You may find yourself craving certain things too and again, listen to your body. I was addicted to soft peppermint puffs the whole first year of quitting and oddly enough haven't craved them since lol- International Women's Day !!!!
- Hi all round 2
Welcome aboard Irene and congratulations on taking back your life 😊 That's a bummer about your relapse after 48 days but at least you know what to expect moving forward! And you'll get as much support as you need/want here 😊 I'm glad your reading up on our addiction, there's so much information here. Our search feature is awesome too if your looking for specific threads. Just type in a search word/words and the threads will come up containing them. We also have a great social section when you need to take a break from the constant thoughts of cigarettes. The games forum really helped me keep my mind off my misery. So again welcome 😊- My new car
It's adorable! Congratulations Phil 😊- Take Two
- Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Still talking, unlimited minutes plan Limit - It's 4 yrs For Boo Today !!!!