Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  2. Dust off the cobwebs and ready the ship because we have a big celebration coming up this weekend! I'll start cleaning floors now since it could take a while...
  3. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  4. Oh no Linda, I'm so sorry. Remember the good times, that'll help get you through. And use your tools to get past the crave, we're here for you 😢
  5. That's awesome @Gus, you're doing great so don't cheat yourself out of a treat for all your hard work. It could be something as small as staying in bed an extra hour or taking a long hot bath 😊
  6. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  7. I know you only know two things, donuts and arresting people so I'm going to teach you one more thing....If you want someone to see something tag them....Now go eat another donut...😄 @AceWhite, @Steven Drojensky, @JH63, @Linda, @Opah, @Gus
  8. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  9. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  10. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  11. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  12. At what age can a salad dress itself? 🤔
  13. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  14. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  15. Have a nice time off opah, ktq 😊
  16. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  17. 2. Dress your salad
  18. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  19. Never have I ever eaten a booger on purpose 😂
  20. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  21. Hey @Lilley and @Ray1198, where you guys at? Lets quit quitting your quits and just quit once and for all! We're ready to help get you guys there 🤗 Lets do this!
  22. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  23. It's not what I'm doing but more of what I did.......... We had free shred weekends all month of March at a local bank celebrating their 20th anniversary and I managed to get rid of SEVEN 13gallon bags of paperwork! Now I have plenty of room in the boxes for the next seven years!
  24. Since you want to hear from the pretty people too: 1. Quit for four years 10 months 2. Gonna keep getting rid of stuff I don't need anymore (husband included) 🤣
  25. Congrats on the great quit rajag! Thanks for checking in, hope you're well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.