Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. 9. Tie someone to railroad tracks 😂
  2. Watching The Martian, such a good movie 😊
  3. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Pee pee oops I mean #1
  4. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  5. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20!!!!!
  6. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  7. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  8. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  9. Welcome aboard Matthewarthur, I too am convinced that finding a support forum is how I managed to stay quit. There's something so comforting in knowing the people you're surrounded with know what you're going through at any given time in your quit. We have people from all over the world and in all different phases of quitting so there's almost always someone here when you need them. And if not, there's a ton of material to browse until there is. I also used my JAC (jillars air cigarette) for the cravings and couldn't believe how well it worked at tricking my mind into thinking I was getting the real thing. I just pretended I was holding an actual cigarette in my fingers and then went through the motions of "smoking" it. Some members have used cut straws, pens, even licorice whips😊 Lastly for when you just want to give your brain a break from the constant thoughts of smoking but still stay close to your support, we have our Social forums. We have games, music, funny videos and jokes, even a fitness forum. Quitting at your age is such a smart idea Matthew. I wish I had of been smart enough to do that, maybe I wouldn't be on oxygen right now.......
  10. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  11. Congratulations again Jane on four years quit! Its so nice to see you🤗 I have no idea what that four guy is saying but I thought it was pretty funny😄
  12. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  13. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  14. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  15. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  16. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  17. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  18. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  19. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  20. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  21. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  22. Aww man @reciprocity, just remember that it'll all be worth it in the end.....Maybe you can sneak over here and get one of ours, we seem to have plenty now so I'm sure we can share.....
  23. From what I've heard it'll be worth it so hang in there @Opah
  24. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.