Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. I don't believe we have a ripple effect going on, at least I hope we don't. Instead I think the farther we go in our quits the more complacent we become. And the more complacent we become the more we stray away from our safety net (our community). Its very important to know your warning signs of relapsing. And I say your because everyone's signs, or triggers, are different. That is when its time to recommit to your quit. To come on and post, NOPE, vent or pm someone to talk to BEFORE you take that first puff.......
  2. Sounds like a lovely way to celebrate a year smoke free! 😊
  3. Congratulations @Nana20, I'm really happy for you!
  4. Doesn't the coroner receive the body after the soul has departed?
  5. How can you weigh a soul?
  6. Steven, this reminded me of my first year at my old forum when I was too proud to post an SOS so instead I would word my topic in such a way that I didn't SAY SOS but members could clearly see that it WAS an SOS. I did this two or three times and it worked every time.
  7. 5. Use in the closet to hang clothes up on
  8. Is it the weight of the world?
  9. Geez, how can she win?! Kolpm
  10. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Culturally inept soul
  11. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  12. That is why we come here everyday Steven. Here we are surrounded by others who get what we're going through at any given point in our quits. I really wish you would have come here BEFORE you smoked so that we could have helped you think more clearly and hopefully save your quit. I hope you will do that in the future...
  13. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Find my phone
  14. jillar replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  15. Congratulations on five months @Linda! You are doing fantastic and helping others along the way! 😊
  16. Yea @PeachFuzz, why?!😂😂
  17. Thank you for sharing this @Lilley I think it'll go a long way in our understanding why some of your posts come across the way they do. We all have mean streaks in us, some just hide it better than others. You wouldn't believe how many posts I've written, some pretty lengthy, only to delete them because of how they would come across. Remember we can't hear your tone of voice when you post something so we have to interpret what you mean by the words you write. There's a big difference in tough love and just being mean. We don't ever want to lose a member so I'd encourage you to stay but wish you the best if you don't...
  18. jillar replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    I completely disagree. This should serve as a reminder to everyone that addicts can never let our guard down and we as addicts are always just one away from a pack a day and reading MLMR's last post on this thread is proof of that..... I will continue to suggest newbies read this thread in its entirety so that they will stay forever vigilant..... Btw @Lilley, how's your quit going?
  19. jillar replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    If I do grow an extra boob I hope its bigger than the ones I have already😂
  20. jillar replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    That's fantastic @Katgirl, brought me back to fond memories of taking roadtrips from Alabama to Washington state to California and back each summer as kids to see my grandparents and other relatives except we had a stationwagon with no air conditioning lol😂
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Outlast them all
  22. jillar replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    Aww man, so sorry to read this MLMR you were so close to three years 😞 i wish you would have let us help you keep your quit but I guess if you're hell bent on smoking nothing will stop you. Glad you've decided to quit again right away. Stick close and use your toolbox.....
  23. Happy anniversary @Mee, I think your hubby was very blessed too!🤗

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.