Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Name on will
  2. Even kids surf
  3. You're right, thanks
  4. jillar replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    @Katgirl, yes they are fully vaccinated as is their son! And their BIL who just died was too 😞 Their son was set to fly back to Hawaii today and since his daughter is too young to be vaccinated she needed a Covid test in order to fly. When I talked to her Friday for her birthday she had told me that they had come back sick from their lake trip and I heard her granddaughter coughing (dryly) in the background and was already worried but she said they had found black mold in the air conditioner so it was probably that but nope. AND they were staying with them of course so I'm just hoping they don't get sick too. Her son and granddaughter are now quarantining in a friend's motorhome for at least ten days 😞
  5. jillar replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Well my California mom and dad are back in quarantine after their son and granddaughter who are visiting from Hawaii tested positive yesterday. They had gone with friends for a few days to a lake house and they all came back sick 😞 Luckily no one is severe and I'm just hoping it stays that way and that my California mom and dad don't end up sick too 😞
  6. You're cute Linda
  7. Unclogged kitchen sink
  8. Congratulations @Mee, Linda on your third year smoke free! My how the time flies huh?! I hope we see you soon and you can give us an update on how you've been 🤗😊
  9. Eve dared Adam
  10. Solicited good sex
  11. Oh @Katgirl, that sounds terrible. I hope you're feeling better soon. Maybe its everything you did catching up with you. Since having respiratory failure I get anxiety attacks and find if I just breathe in slowly and do pursed lip breathing out I can calm myself down fairly quickly.🤗
  12. Cleaned kitchen sink
  13. I don't know why insurance commercials are always so funny😄
  14. @Kate18, I know something super fun you can do and its totally in right now. Rock painting! There's all kinds of FB groups where members paint rocks and then hide them throughout town. They even have a rock snake. Maybe look into that?
  15. You can always do a zoom virtual pizza party without giving out your full name or address. We did it during the lockdown and it was a blast 😊
  16. I REALLY don't recommend putting your address online. I would have to delete it for your safety. What you do in pm though is not our business but do so at your own risk.....
  17. Never eat rabbit!
  18. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Boogers are gross
  19. Ok gotta split
  20. Eating delicious sandwich
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Tweet sent out
  22. That's your grandson? No biggie, we all mess up on these games from time to time and forget which one we're playing lol
  23. That's great news @Opah
  24. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Caught you peeking

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.