Everything posted by notsmokinjo
- Phrase Connect Game
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-19.... Bring it home Weegie
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
True or False
False...slid on my backside maybe TNP has pranged (smashed) a car
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Cos he was really the passenger. (Frickin shlt answer but do ya think I could come up with anything, my brain was shinning it's inner Mick) Do the Tigers have a hangover?
- chicks or sticks
-
NEW GAME - Name That Movie
Juno... Don't forget to feed the chooks bandicoot.
- chicks or sticks
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Understanding never did eradicate rebellions Notty
-
chicks or sticks
1 hey Nottsy ya old fart... I'm busy trying to find an answer to your stoop qu.
-
Phrase Connect Game
She could talk under water with mouth full of marbles.
- chicks or sticks
-
Phrase Connect Game
Time's a ticken, best haul ar5e.
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
-
This or That game
Soup... In public, dance or sing
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
@Sslip exercises sexually.
-
A Truth & Two Lies
Slippy's probably sleepin in, he had a late night...but we gave a winner 3. Vegemite on toast is my fave food ever. I frickin hate pink an while I had metallic purple thongs on me feet I certainly didn't have one on my butsky. Oh so Fluffy wins.