Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizQuit

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizQuit

  1. Congratulations
  2. Do you know I did not eat today. Once I realized that and got some food in me I felt so much better. Reciprocity can you tell me how to find old posts on here? Still trying to find my way around. Not very computer literate.
  3. Right now its alot of anger and some real feelings of anxiety. Jumpy feeling. Can't quite explain it just a nervous skin crawling thing. Seems to be an all day nervous feeling. I keep doing the deep breathing and ice water. I never want to go through this again. Not gonna smoke but this is hard. Pulled out my reasons to quit and read them over and over. Put my hand to my face and felt the warmth. Feelings coming back into my feet. No more needles in my feet. This is good. BKP You are right. Focus on the good.
  4. Congratulations on one year. Good for you. Thanks for the warm welcome you and others have shown me.
  5. 8 months is great. Congratulations
  6. I am committing to one year. Only 364 more nopes to go!
  7. Kris I just finished day one smoke free. It was not as bad as I anticipated it would be. Into day 2 and found that when craves hit I immediately jumped up and did something to distract myself. Sometimes I just laid back and let it run its course. Ice water and deep breathing did help. Set a date when you are ready. It can be done. Hope to see you soon.
  8. Thanks all and sorry that this is a double post. Still getting used to finding my way around and how to use the different features.
  9. Drum roll please....24 hours smoke free. I am doing this. Many triggers yesterday but worked my way through them. Into day 2 now as of 10:30 this morning. Full steam ahead. Was not easy by any means but not as difficult as I imagined. If I can do 1 I can do 2. Thanks for all the responses.
  10. What a great accomplishment
  11. Congratulations on your 4 months
  12. What a joy reading this post. Did not realize you are one year quit. Congratulations
  13. Thanks Whispers for the great tips and encouragement. Heading into hour 4. Antsy but managing. Moving and your breathing tip helping alot.
  14. Not to worry. I will be posting. So much to read and it sure keeps the mind busy and helps the time go by. Thanks reciprocity
  15. Not to worry. I will be posting. So much to read and it sure keeps the mind busy and helps the time go by. Thanks reciprocity
  16. Hi Kris. I am new too. Glad you are taking the leap. We can be partners in the quit as I am just starting too. Counting hours...heading toward 3 hours quit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.