Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

catlover

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by catlover

  1. Welcome Joan. Great to see you here, it,s a great place to be, you will get great support here.
  2. The choices are 1...be a slave to the cigarette for the rest of your life, wishing you could quit. 2... put up with some discomfort for a few months until your body gets used to going without nicotine. Choose wisely. keep your quit.
  3. Keep it going, don’t let those whiny whispering voices get to you. Stay strong it’s so worth it. You have a great quit going on, don’t throw it away.
  4. I couldn’t afford to buy a £60 bottle of perfume every week, so god knows how I found my smoking money, but found it I did, even if it meant not eating....crazy! Definately addiction. The Cigarette called the shots!
  5. Absolutely, I really enjoyed treating myself to things I couldn’t really afford when I was spending £60-£70 a week on smoking ! Or save up and after a month treat yourself to something bigger . I found the first months small items bought regularly kept me motivated, and I looked forward to my treats. A nice bottle of perfume costing less than what I would have spent on smoking in a week! Amazing how much money we threw at damaging ourselves.
  6. Welcome to the train Carpelibrum, and Big Congrats on being 2 weeks smoke free. I hope you pop in often, as it really helps in the early days of your quit to be here, reading and getting involved . Reward yourself even if it’s something small, it helps so much with motivation. you are worth it 😊
  7. Happy Birthday Opah 🤗
  8. NOPE... Looks like my milkman haha
  9. Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Hope you stay strong and smoke free.
  10. Big Congratulations Kate, on being One Year Quit, Hope you celebrated is Style !
  11. Wow

    catlover replied to Linda's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    It will Linda, keep yourself occupied, and your mind off smoking. I remember those days, when it seemed smoking was all I thought about, and wondered if it would ever end. It does, but you need to stay focussed and determined. Better days will come for sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.