Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Tactical
  2. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Eyes
  3. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You're messing with my head, trying to get me in trouble. Zipped
  4. Maybe it's working up to it but has one too many brownies inside today. Maybe tomorrow. Why's the weekend not the weekstart? Wouldn't that get the week off to a better beginning?
  5. Sslip replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    I did explain
  6. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Scrabble, a game for people with too much time on their hands. Appreciate
  7. Sslip replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    extending sinful suggestions
  8. Is it bad that I'm grumpy that I just had to look ornery up?
  9. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
    A short run spin off of the film.
  10. Sslip replied to Sslip's topic in Games
  11. Neil Armstrong
  12. Yes, does that clarify?
  13. So these are the questions you're looking for an answer to?
  14. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Satchel Smorgasbord
  15. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Smiling
  16. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Joy
  17. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    tight fit
  18. Remind me what was the question?
  19. Well that's a short lived one, you got it first time! 1. Lie, although I really want to see this one. 2. True, it was okay but not great. 3. True, love a bit of Jersey Boys. @Wee fluffy me your go!
  20. What are you on today? Has Jillar been feeding you brownies?
  21. Okay on the musicals then 1. The Book of Mormon is the funniest show I've seen in the theatre. 2. I've seen Sister Act on Broadway. 3. I enjoyed Jersey Boys so much I've seen it twice.
  22. Sslip replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Tails
  23. Fairground - Simply Red What's everyone else up to?
  24. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Over done

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.