Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 Mmmmmmmm....
  2. Well how else would you get a square sausage, you silly, silly sausage ?
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 Are you two taking advantage of my situation..??
  4. ^^^My neighbour says the same thing ...You got the crabs too then Slippy? I'm not pointing and elbows but jillars looking good for it.. cos she's being offy quiet..... Just sayin? Why can't I think of a funny question..?
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    G 1 Me 0
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0.. Thanks Slippy...
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 But I feel like I crushed the life out it with my bare hands.. and it was only a wee thing..????
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 ???
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 I killed a rat G .. say a wee prayer for me..?
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 How's Sunday treating you G?
  13. Feelin sick.. Karma's gonna bite me on the arse for this... I've just caught a rat in a snaptrap... ????? Why won't they just go into my live trap..!!
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 G?
  15. Hello parsley, great to have you hear and you sound like I did at the begining of my final quit.. Those were all there for me too... You got this, now nail it to the floor, we will be with you every step of the way ?
  16. Hello struggler, how are you doing.? Really glad you posted, you've got fantastic advice here.. I just wanted to welcome you and say... I remember the early days well. I spent many a night staring at the ceiling and by morning not wanting to get out of my bed (given the choice I wouldn't have) My house was a tip and the laundry was only done when it was ABSOLUTELY necessary?. My emotions were all over the place, but what you have to remember is, your body is trying it's damnedest to heal itself and it is amazing how fast that happens but you need to focus on keeping your quit no matter what.. lots of us commit to a daily NOPE and take it one day at a time.. It really does help and it might help you too.. It does get better I promise..
  17. Bubble bath
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Haha.. I wish..
  19. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Yesterday sun was splitting the trees .. So now it will rain for the next 2 weeks.. that's how it works up here. 1 day sun = 14 days rain..!! Temp has dropped here too .. winter is a comin a say, winter is a comin...?
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Oooww lovley Slippy? Talking of swimming pools... It's rained that much here the puddles resemble Olympic sized swimming pools..? Hopefully the rain has flooded out the rats nest too..?
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 I know, wee burgers..!!
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Mornin Doreen ? same here and not a rat caught.. Too bloomin wet for them..!!
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Mornin Slippy ?
  24. Cream spray shaving
  25. Bee

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.