Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Haha.. now i thought about 1 but it doesn't take much for a sibling name to stick from when you were wee.. haha Sh*t.. not that I'm saying you were a wee tumshy when you were wee..
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  3. Smoked paprika chicken
  4. ^^ Same as him only 3 is lie cos you said you fry therefore you have to wear sunblock.. wearing sunblock blocks the melanin from turning brown and producing freckles ...
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3..
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Morn/evening Jo
  7. Sorry to keep ya'll hangin.. Yay... winner winner chicken dinner..way to go Jo 3 was the lie.. 1. Hubby and I are both dark haired yet we have produced (though I have done 99.9% of the work!!) 2 dark haired, 2 red heads and 1 wee blonde 2. Lost my wedding rings for 4 1/2 years found them on Christmas day 2015 in a champagne flute in the loft..!!
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6.. Mornin Andy
  9. I've only had mine a few days and am still finding my way around it, got it for same reason as you. Oh and yesterday was mother's day and I refused to shift my ar*e off the couch.. Back to reality today..haha
  10. Marvellous Monday NOPE from me
  11. Geez oh.. I'm running out of things.. I'm not that interesting or exciting you know... 1. I have 2 dark haired kids , 2 red heads and 1 blond 2. I lost my wedding rings for over 4 years.. 3. I got married in Santa Ponsa ( before the Bahamas/ Vegas etc was a thing)
  12. Gawd sake I thought you people knew me... NOPE.. Nobody noticed until I told them, that includes hubby & kids only told my oldest when i took my granddaughter home that was on day 4.. 3 was a lie...
  13. Have a great vacation Barry
  14. All working fine in my wee part of the world too..
  15. Samosas
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  17. Sugar just noticed Jillar replied... Don't judge me on my tommies S... remember we over a month behind you on temps.. you better not jinx it for me... Nope 2 is true.. I've turned into a helfalump.... C'mon jillar you got this one in the bag...
  18. 1. Nobody notice I quit smoking for almost 3 month. 2. I have put on 2 stones in 7 months. 3. I only my hubby knew I quit.
  19. Geez either I'm getting better at this lying game or you are off your game today.. Truth..I'm sitting here feelin as sick as a pig.. Ate a whole double layer of Thorntons choc's that I got for my b'day.. I nearly planted my tomato seeds but never got around to it, Too busy using my massager...
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Whoop whoop go chickies.. I do believe it's slap time colleen.. Col 0 Me -1
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    What bloody number we at.. He'll I'm calling 20...!!!!!
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Roz-17 Ss -16 Me -17
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  24. Haha.. hell no... It's the truth ...I wanted a shihatsu massager and I got one gave it to them to give to me .. That was all I got... So feeling the love right Apparently it's shiatsu and not shihatsu ....... who'da thunk it...
  25. Whoop whoop I love my middle name... 1.. I chose my own mothers day present. 2. I ate a whole box of chocolates today. 3. I have sown my tomato seeds today.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.