Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Oooowww forgot it was my turn from last night.. hope I'm not stepping on your toes Jo if I take it just now..? Sooooo going with the flow.. 1.. My husband is English (shock, horror, gasp..) 2.. I have only seen Braveheart once.. (Freeeeeeedddddoooommmmmmm) 3.. We have a Saltire (That would be the flag of the country that doesn't exist, for those of you who haven't read back) on the licence plate of our car..
  2. Now it's taken me almost an hour to pick up slippy's toys and put them back in his pram and I don't want to have to pick them up again..!! All I will say is don't believe everything you read on Google now I'll go back to my wee p....... nope NOPE I won't say another word
  3. Now my quandary is do I reply or not... I Soooooo want to .. but I think it will just get me into more trouble.. So can we hug it out slippy.. P.S.. some of my best friends are from Scotland too.. see we have a common bond..
  4. Whoop whoop 3 month smoke free is fantastic Ellen keep up the good work..
  5. Whoop whoop on 10 months Jane you are doing a fantastic job.. Not long until your big party on the Lido...
  6. Big congrats on 5 month Max.. keep up the good work
  7. Whoop whoop..Congrats on reaching 1 month smoke free.. way to go Btr, you will never have to do that month again.. now push on through month 2..
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 Good morn peeps...
  9. And out came a pea producing chicken!! (cos I hate chickpeas and couldn't think of anything else) I put in some magic beans...
  10. Haha, Yeah Jo I know.. get it all the time it goes Oh you English...? Nope I'm scottish.. Yeah but your from England right..? NOPE I'm from SCOTLAND... Yeah but Scotland is IN England... Thats when they get a history lesson, whether they want it or not.. PS.. I am taking a screen shot in case I ever need to use it for bribery purposes.... Yer wee granny would be havin kittens if she knew..!!
  11. And out came a wee alien who was getting ready to invade but ended a up a pink sticky mess and coverd in seeds.. I put in 5 Cadbury milk chocolate buttons...
  12. "ACCEPT SCOTLAND AS A COUNTRY IT'S NOT DESIGNED TO BE A TRICK..." NO.. JUST AN INSULT...! WHAT THE F**K .... Think you better explain yourself.. Well
  13. Whoop whoop it's Saturday A NOPE and a
  14. Awwww thank you slippy.. I don't care what they say, you are a true gent.. I owe you one See ya all tomorrow...
  15. Don't pressure me.. I can't think.. I'm Soooooooo sleepy Pumpkin time.... toodles x
  16. Oowwww youse think you are really smart don't yous? ( is it youse, yous or you? That one always confuses me)
  17. Soz.. up too early.. I'll post mine tomorrow .. feel free to grab my shot tonight Jillar.. I know it will be in good hands.. just don't mention socks or sniffing.. !!
  18. Yep they follow me about all the time .. didn't you see them in py profile pic..?
  19. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  20. Of course I am Weegie.. I am shocked you need to ask.. Do you think you have just my feelings now..?
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  24. I assume That is me you are talking about of course ?(halo polishing as we speak)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.