Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. - 4 I thought that too Weegie but think a timtam is more like a penguin ... in shape anyway..haha
  2. -21 We did it ladies... No weegie it's a biscuit you dunk in tea and sook through it like a straw...hahahaha Have I got it right Jo..??
  3. -17 Mornin Jo.. Ooowww I say Matron.. bit early on a Sunday morn for that kinda talk Slippy..!!
  4. Hell Yay its Beazel.. I lovely to see you ?
  5. -13 Mornin Weegie.. how's things..?
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ?? Mornin Andy ?
  7. Accident (and) Emergency
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ??
  9. Nice one Weegie.. I'm doin stew for tomorrow too.. gonna throw it on the slow cooker in a wee bit and will just do puff at side tomorrow..
  10. Yeah Asda is WalMart .. yeah our Victoria's secrets start at £25.. it wouldn't be value for money with my boobs..? Haha yea Weegie I bought one of those extender things cos they were just to tight and I refuse to buy anymore new ones cos yes I am patiently waiting until I lose the weight..???
  11. I'm an asda girl too as are my girls.. ?
  12. Centre stage
  13. Away and boil your head
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  16. Show off
  17. Tammy -9 Me -11 Ooft.. working on a Saturday.. ?
  18. -11 Own fault Tammy I broke tooth day after I got the other one out.. and was told I've broke it that bad it needs to come out.. bit I keep putting it off.. haha So how's you this morn ??
  19. -14 I've got toothache again...!!
  20. -10 Yay greenie is back.. I never got to post as an auld pharte .. was well gutted...!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.