Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Is this a love in boys...?
  2. Tell ya I was melting, think they turned the heating up deliberately today (sure I must of sweated off a few pounds at the very least.. bonus haha).. And yeah hopefully we got a good bit.. Though I think most people were giving money for the banter they got.. wearing something like that gives you a ticket to be a big kid .. Just a shame more didn't join in don't know where people's sense of fun is these days all to worried about how they look..
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  4. Saver stamps
  5. And out came a winged bunny... I put in a carrot..
  6. Lock screen
  7. Rattle
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 So I see......
  9. abernethy biscuits
  10. Ocht... I'm late to your party again....... way to go oor wee @Sslippy.... Ooober congrats to you on reaching 4 months, doesn't time fly when you're having fun..!! You are doing fantastic ?
  11. Whoop whoop, congrats on reaching your first month smoke free, you're doing a fantastic job so keep pushing forward cos it's Ssssooooooooooooo worth it...?
  12. Whoop whoop @Boater Mega congrats on reaching 1 month smoke free, you are doing fantastic, keep up the great work ?
  13. Whoop whoop @Missdixie, congrats on 1 year smoke free. I hope you treated yourself to something fabulous ? @reciprocity, you promised that was gonna be kept hush hush ???
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  15. Sheesh wuman, I might break your screen.. and I'm not as fluffy as my name implies as the guy on the trains ribs found out...!! Ok got one will post on bunnie smoking not bit
  16. I consulted my fluffy tail... So I'm looking for 1 lie...?? Are you sure you're not confusing yourself..?? Just checking.. @Sslippy... can you confirm before i crash...
  17. So I'm going out on a limb here and saying this weekend you're not playing cricket...??
  18. Annoy
  19. Man child
  20. ^^^?? Salted caramel cupcake.. Yep that's right I skelped you with an E..?
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3... Oh look it's laurel and hardy
  22. Awwwww thank you slippy..cos we were so busy half of Glasgow must have seen bunny me today... and apparently my tail was a talking point as it wiggled from side to side when I walked... ?
  23. Whoop whoop moonin.. Congrats on reaching 9 months buddy, see you at 10?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.