Everything posted by Wee fluffy me
-
Linked Words Game
Samurai sword......
-
Word Association Game
Game (sorry but I just can't take Banana man seriously... he's just too funny☺)
- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 21st June 2016
- chicks or sticks
- Linked Words Game
-
Linked Words Game
Night light Helloooo Bananaman I ????? u
- chicks or sticks
-
Advice on calories, I think..??
OMG. ..... Oh.... My.... fluffin ..... Gawd.... I've lost 2lb/0.90kg..... Whoop whoop.. go me.. That's 1lb a week....? So by my counting I should fit back into my summer clothes for the start of ..mmmmmmm, let's see ???...... winter...??
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Ppppfffffttt.. And a good morning to you burgers too..!! 0
-
Wednesday 20th June 2018
NOPE
-
chicks or sticks
Going down chaps...? 6
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Sheesh @jillar must be lethal at your bit.. my cat is an outdoor she's 9 and last one made it to 14 before his heart problems... both outdoors Oowww posted same time as @WeegieWoman.. but yeah same experiance.. wonder why it's so bad where you are ..?
-
Tuesday 19th June 2018
Me too @notsmokinjo... NOPE.. NOPE... NOPE... NOPE.... NOPE?
-
Phrase Connect Game
Beauty is only skin deep
- chicks or sticks
- Linked Words Game
- chicks or sticks
-
Three Associated Words Game
Stars twinkle bright
- Linked Words Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks