Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soozie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soozie

  1. Hey Bassman, this really was a very interesting read ... thankyou :)
  2. Hi Joe, pleased to see you here .... such a lovely family photo ... can't get over how much your daughters look alike !
  3. Hi Fay, please to meet you
  4. we do have floors in Oz you know lol
  5. sorry I'm so late ... only just woke up ..... lol
  6. no not on the main board .... in the private bit !
  7. Hey Scott .. it took me nearly a week to get this one little photo on here hahaha .... just thought it might be a good idea because a couple of people have already done it !
  8. Good morning ... guessing I'm the first one up as usual ???? NOPE NOPE NOPE ... not today :P
  9. cheesecake, that's my favourite ... I went out yesterday with my friend, for coffee and cake, I swear to you my chunk of cheesecake could have fed Australia ... had it all to myself mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...
  10. Soozie replied to Lynn's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Hi Lynn, how lovely to meet you ...
  11. thankyou Paul ... I'll take that onboard :D
  12. omg I feel like such a plonker now ... I've usually got my kids around me and they tell me all this stuff, but I'm on my own tonight ... this is the second time tonight I've tried to find the little blushing face ... still can't find him ... just for the record I'm very embarressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Hey Tommy ... all aboard ... the quit train :)
  14. thanks action ... before I try it, another quick question - what is rofl ?
  15. Hi Scottishgal, All the foods you've just listed are the one's I have to avoid if I want to 'function' properly ... to add to the list : pastry, pasta, rice are but just a few ... if I want to eat these foods I have them at lunch time or before lunch, and then I eat very simple foods in the afternoon and at night ie steamed vegies or salad, fish, fruit, eggs, basically no processed foods at night ... it works for me, it certainly won't hurt to give it a go ... you're not giving up anything you just eat it at a different time of day :)
  16. I have suffered from IBS and I've also suffered from 'rqss' (recently quit smoking syndrome) I think you've got rqss, as boring as it sounds you might have to think about adjusting your diet a little, maybe get a balance of pre quit and post quit ... see how that works ... I have had days where I look as if I'm about to give birth ... but it's just a load of hot air ... I wake up in the morning and it's gone ... luckily hubby is at work at the moment because I've a sneaky feeling it escapes in the night lol
  17. lb you are so funny lol
  18. Sorry Evelyn ... I didn't expalin myself very well ... if you go to the main page on the right hand side under birthdays, it say's recent status updates ... what I meant was what are they ? how do they get there ? but I'm so happy you have quit again ... I really believe you can do this, I really believe we can all do this :)
  19. what are they ? how do they come about ?
  20. for me I've been quitting since I was 16 ... I've always hated it ... I can't remember there ever being a year without at least one quit ... smoking has truly controlled my whole adult life ... but not anymore !
  21. Hey action, you are so lovely .. the sort of guy every Mum would like her daughter to bring home :)
  22. mmmmmmm I've just read my last post to Bandito ... I would like to encourage everyone to read this post from the start ... where's the little blushing face I can't find it ?is this it ? :wub: I'm sure it used to look different to this ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.