Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Got This (T)

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I Got This (T)

  1. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  2. Looks like she's making spaghetti....
  3. I keep trying to look up its skirt..... I feel if I hold my tablet at the right angle I'm going to see something dangling......
  4. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7..... isn't it nap time old timer????
  5. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7.... I eat bakon for breakfast.... bring it
  6. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Can't wait.....
  7. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  8. I feel this was a crack at me LoL!!! I don' mean to dammit... it happens when the tablet freezes...
  9. One of his personalities is cop.... as for the other 60 voices in his head..... the world may never know...
  10. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  11. I knoooooow!!!!!
  12. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    LoL..... -6
  13. That kitchen is waaaaay too clean for just finishing baking a pie..... and the foil pan it's baked in screams store bought
  14. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6..... >glares at boo<
  15. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6...... don't you have retirement stuff to do Joe.... like playing shuffle board or bingo.......
  16. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  17. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    What have I stumbled onto???? I'm not around for a few days and I come back to the drunken ramblings of my favorite food aka bakon.... spell check my ass... more like beer goggles....
  18. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3... ello Dor
  19. Mmmmmm...... dessert!
  20. I Got This (T) replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.