Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
chicks or sticks
0000 morning ....it's a cold sunny day in the pool today !!!!
-
Friday 16th February 2018
NOPE !!!
-
Slap,slap,slap slap
Ha!!!!....another good slapping...we all know why the sticks are not here....you'll go blind you know !!!
-
chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-19...go for it nance xx- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
Aww...that's sweet...I bet she was delighted...we stayed in too...Tony doesn't go out now ... -1- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
3 hi buddy...you do something romantic yesterday ????- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
00...is there GIF for that ????...- Slap,slap,slap slap
- How this board helps me stay quit.
There are so many beniefts of not smoking...from the day you quit, they just keep coming and coming... Some are big...some small you might no even notice them at first... I still feel a huge sense of pride...to be free ... nearly 5 years later... I carnt think of one benieft of continuing to smoke ... Im so happy for you guys...your going to feel that sense of pride too...- chicks or sticks
- Slap,slap,slap slap
Nancy and I whooped your ass ...chicks rule...!!!!- chicks or sticks
On form today !!!!.....great game Nancy xx- chicks or sticks
-19...all yours Nance...!!!!! - chicks or sticks