Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
13...Evening Boo....you rested that knee ????
- chicks or sticks
-
Newbie quit date (09/02/18)
Lee...could you please settle this discussion.... It really does make a difference....trust me !!!! Lol...
-
How this board helps me stay quit.
I love this thread... Half big blokey..look at the size of my bike...and the other half triggers ..I'm like ...okey good wheels..then oooerrr way to go jet ..you v,e got this... Mmmm....head spinning...whats going on ere ???? Lol... Riding like a bitch.....I can live with that O !!!!..... Carry on !!!!
-
Newbie quit date (09/02/18)
P is spot on... I remember how proud I felt ,when I had NO nicotine in my body after 52 years... All the discomfort you will feel now..if any....is temporary.... You fight the nico monster with knowledge...out smart him...Allen Carr the Easy Way is a great read too..you can read it on line...it has helped many.... Post ,post, join in ...this will help you too.. Don't play the number game though...you will combust....OK ...don't say I didn,t warn you ..lol.... Upwards and onwards ....
-
Saturday 17 th February 2018
Hi Lee..your first of many...great to see you here !!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Pumpkin Is 10 Months Smoke Free Today!!
Huge congrats...your nearly there...yep....double figures...x
-
How this board helps me stay quit.
I Wanna a Go !!!!!
-
What size?
Did someone say camel ????.....
-
How this board helps me stay quit.
Right now ...I'm watching my life long friend life ebb away due to Pancreatic cancer...probably brought on by smoking... A few months in to my quit ,I started to learn her all I had learned here....all fell on deaf ears.... When she was diagnosed at Xmas time...I felt this huge sense of how I had failed her... How can I help these folks who are on the Train ,when I carnt even help the person who means the world to me...this went round and around my thoughts... I came back here and listened to you newbies...and learned .... You Can Lead A Horse To Water But Carnt Make It Drink....we can only give the tools...you have to want to quit...and stay quit.... Thank you Newbies...sometime us old timers need help too.... Glad your here..and I'm so happy for you all...freedom is wonderful...xxx
-
Newbie quit date (09/02/18)
Hi and welcome Lee... Well I've got some great news for you !!!! There is a train full of quitters here..who will say yes you can...all you need is the desire to be free.... Congrats on already being onbe week smoke free.. There is tons of stuff to read here,and videos to watch .go to the main page...they pinned in a green square...we also have....a DAILY NOPE thread..head over there...its a promise you make to yourself ,you will not take one puff that day...this really helps ...we take it day by day... It's a bit quieter of a weekend here...but I'm sure others will be along soon go welcome you . Looking forward to getting to know you better... Just ask if we can help you in anyway...
-
Saturday 17 th February 2018
Never Take Another Puff !!!!....NOPE !!!
-
Newly Introduced Winter Olympic Sport - (for Bakon)
Oh !!! He's already there..going for his first gold !!!! LOL....
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
1 I fight on !!!! Till the end !!!
-
Slap,slap,slap slap
I Tried !!!! Oh how I Tried !!!!
-
chicks or sticks
I tried...2 to 1...out numbered....stinkin sticks !!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
9 keeping you sticks at bay !!!
- chicks or sticks