Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
-
Need Help!
I’m gutted …. Gutted because you never posted a SOS How can we help , if you don’t give us that chance to get you through the rough time . Was that one cancer stick worth it , to lose your fabulous Quit … @Kdad we can give you all the tools we can , but the work has to come from you You have to ask yourself , do you want to remain a smoker or truly want to rid yourself of this killer addiction . 🐸
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Genecanuck is 5 months smoke free today!
Hey !!! Congratulations G Sorry it’s a bit late , you’re nearly half way to the Lido party … Great Job 🐸
- Need Help!
-
Week 3 Shingles
I too thought shingles was linked to the Chickpox virus , My Brother in Law suffered with it , he never smoked at all . I would say QG has the right information 🐸 Are you still Quit @Randy McMurder 🐸
-
Welcome To The Decade Party !!!
-
10 Years Quit
- chicks or sticks
-
Waddling Ever Onward - Penguin's Celebrations
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- Need Help!
In my smoking career ,as I got older the concerns started creeping in , and then I was always trying to quit , think I tried every way known to man , fail after fail … The one thing that did work for me is being told .. Quit or you probably will lose both feet … amputation… This scared the crap out of me .. Fear … yep … that did it … Smoking catches up on you eventually Dont even look back @Kdad quit while your ahead This is your life … don’t even question it 🐸- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Need Help!
@Kdad nothing changes if nothing changes . Freedom is worth fighting for … You have to fight … Come -On you can do it we know you can , because we did it 🐸- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- BAT Goes to Eleven
- The mighty chicks have scored !!!