Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  3. Yep !!!.....I'm in.!!!!!.....
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  7. We Are addicts...not we were...!!!! We have been putting nicotine in our bodies for decades.... Why are we surprised when we still think of them a few months after quitting....its only natural our minds will remind us ,for a while... Sunny said it Jet...if you really wanted that stump...nothing would have stopped you... You are a fabulous non smoker...and you are happy to be so....give yourself a massive pat on the back...you deserve it Hun !!!!! My favourite saying...It's OK to wobble...just don't fall over !!!
  8. Doreensfree replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    Sounds great Joe..I'm so jealous...I'm sure you will have a blast !!!
  9. Sunny ...what your feeling is so normal..most of us can relate I promise you.. I had a punching pillow...I can laugh now...but that pillow came in very handy... After today you are nicotine free...how many smokers would love to say that ...every one of them... Try ordinary chewing gum...it does keep you busy... Do a crossword.... There are a million things you can do... Have you watched the Cats and Dogs thread...very funny...it passes some time too.... All this is temporary... Keep at it .xxxx
  10. Congratulations ..you smashed that month!!!
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  12. Speedy recovery. Xxxx
  13. A job well done...piggy will be proud...Thanks Jo for all your hard work...we are lucky to have you !!!
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  15. Here's goes !! I'm sweating posting this !!!!..whahaha.....
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  17. NOPE !! ..not today...nice to see Roz back in the fold ...!!!!
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10..lol...cute !!
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11.. Morning QT...Well done chicks.. On your recent slap !!! Wee...you should be 12...
  20. Wow...ok I suppose I did ask.. It will take me a while to shift through this lot....there is only so many times you can read 50 shades of grey ..whahahaha... Nancy ..reading for fun...that was soooo much fun....I agree ...... Thanks guys....
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  23. Thank you Nancy...these look very interesting ..x
  24. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  25. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.