Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nice work chicks...a good hard slap !!!
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14...dam that iron !!
  5. Aww fluffy...feeling your anger and pain...I hate ironing xxx
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 glorious here !!
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 hi peeps ...
  8. The cabaret has arrived ...enjoy the show !!!!!
  9. No time to smoke today...I'm on the Lido Deck with PT ...NOPE !!!!!
  10. Our beautiful Peace Train has arrived .... I am delighted to share with you this day of fun and celebrations.... From the first day you found this little family ...your support ,your kindness... On board and off has shown what a exceptional loving person you are.... It is a honour to congratulate you today...the Lido Deck...has a VIP chair waiting... Enjoy the day....more to come ... Your friend ...Horney toad....Doorbell....Doreen xxxxxx
  11. Congratulations.... 4 months is a quit to be proud of !!!!
  12. I read this with tears... He was special.....
  13. You won the battle.... How many more battles you may have to fight ...I wish I could tell you... Coming up go 5 yrs...I still remember I was a smoker...not to have one....but remember I did smoke for decades... I don't think of them often... We are all addicts...as long as we keep our guard.....we will keep the monster sleeping !!!
  14. Doreensfree replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    I did enjoy watching the royal wedding...I'm a huge romantic.!!!!...
  15. Congratulations Lisa....so deserved....x
  16. Not again !!!...back to fckuin square one...grrrr
  17. Exciting !!!!....one more ...till the big parteeeeeeeee !!!!!
  18. Thank you jillar...for posting this ...it brought tears... His post were pure magic....
  19. Huge congrats R !!! Your a inspiration... You can bring alot to the board for our newbies...I love it when folks play it forward ...
  20. I'm interviewing the dancers...for the party...this might take a while !!!! 2 days ..phew !!!
  21. So sad.!!!... All these lovely folks takin ..way before thier time... NOPE !!!
  22. lml..I wish I could transport you to a few months time..to show you how wonderful things will look so different..but ..sadly...I carnt.. I can only tell you..how wonderful being smoke free will feel... Stay sitting on the train....soon enough you will l feel it !! X
  23. NOPE not today !!!... Welcome to the board Murbe....and a welcome back to Kate 18...x
  24. I remember writing the exact thing.!!!..I'm like a toddler having to learn all over again... I didn't know how to be a adult,without my crutch... The more I did something smoke free...the more it came the norm...now I do everything ,and the thought of smoking is well forgotten... Be patient and kind to yourself..the magic will happen It happens ..one day at a time !!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.