Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
You know what - you don't want to be a smoker!-Repost by Poprini
Great post... There is no..one size fits all... Some take the quick motorway road to Freedom ( ROME )....some take the slower scenic roiute...that's OK...as long as you get there..
-
Notsmokinjo is 6 Months Smoke Free Today
Yaaaa....half way ..to the Lido .... So glad you found your way here...carnt imagine this place without you chuck .... I'm sure the train will give a little back today...for all you do for us ... Have a great day...do something nice..after all..you've worked so hard to get this far..xxxx
-
Stick of the day.....
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Pssst! I'll let you in on a little secret-Repost by Kathleen0515
^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^- Come- on you Mighty Reds !!!
Yes..on both accounts...my hubs is a true blue..can you imagine...!!!!- chicks or sticks
5 hugs Jo..no sleep crapola..x- Come- on you Mighty Reds !!!
Not really...best team won...gutted.!!!.- Farmgirl is 5 Months Smoke Free!
Congrats...a great quit...don't forget your reward..!!!- Smoking was even worse for us than we thought....
Bump for newbies !!- Sirius is 4 YEARS Smoke Free!
Congrats on your fabulous 4 years..a inspiration.... Do something special.to celebrate !!!- Sunday 27th April 2018
- Come- on you Mighty Reds !!!
Bad news ..we lost 3 -1...but gotta say the goal from Gareth Bale was priceless...- What are you doing right now
Wow !!...I must shout louder than I thought...you heard me lol.. I'm ready..see you there !!...time to get wet !!!... Glad you back..safe and sound...with some fisherman's tales...- The smokers Remote and The Non Smokers remote
My poor Lungs.. After 52 years ..I'm so grateful to still be here ...- chicks or sticks
WTH...happened here !!!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
4 just football talk !!- chicks or sticks
3..it's OK I'll keep you posted !!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks