Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
What are you doing right now
Oh for geez sake...I nearly had a coronary....I'm all tingly under the arms..
-
Random thoughts...
Oh I agree.....I think a poll is needed....before any major changes...you don't want a riot on your hands ....
-
SOS - I just feel like garbage
I'm late !!!.... Ren you still here???? Come and tell us how your doing ... Well done quit train peeps...one fabulous team.... Can I just add Ren ...even folks who have never smoked in thier lives have bad times...shit happens... They dont have withdrawal symptoms to deal with ,so appear calmer....this will happen...if you don't put nicotine back in your body...
-
I uses to be a member of QSMB
Hi Diane... Welcome aboard the Quit train.. Old and new friends here... Great post ...and congratulations on your fabulous quit ..
-
Happy Hour Bar & Grill
Well !!!!....I'm happy...just sayin !!!!
- Man the f**k up!!
-
bakon visits.......
I agree...it sounds like a fabulous trip..you and your good lady have a wonderful trip !!!
-
Its Nancy,s Birthday Today !!!
Have a great Day my friend ...Cheers....Happy Birthday xxxx
-
Colleen is 5 Years Smoke Free!
I'm late Colleen... Hugs congratulations to one of the original eggs....hope you celebrated in style.... 5 years is a huge inspiration.... X
-
bakon visits.......
Is this anywhere near the Cavern ?????
-
Doreen's Vacation
What's been going on here ???.....lol.... I have been thrown out of their country..they havnt any sausage left...there is a shortage... The hot dogs there was quite amusing..just a long round piece of bread very long , with a whole in the middle with a sausage going through it..of course I ate it ,just the same.. Folks it was a good city break ..no complaints... Of course very sad in places..until you see Auschwitz..it's hard to visualise the true horror.. But I'm back...with a full blown cold..that some kind person passed on to me... I will ease my way back in.. Can I also ..just say ...I missed you guys ...weird eh !!!!
-
I'm Getting Off The Train Tonight !!!!
That's it.!!!....I'm outa here !!!xxxx
-
I'm Getting Off The Train Tonight !!!!
Going on a much needed break ...I'll be gone for a week.. The flag is the clue to my destination....have fun in my absence... See ya all soon Xxxx
-
Losing the quit weight
Never had it ...I think you guys have a different way of having jelly.!!! Here it's a wobbly jelly on the plate.!!!...carm,t imagine peanut butter with a wobbly jelly...or can you ???
- It's official
-
Losing the quit weight
PP+ J....?????? Sounds yum ..but no idea what it is....I'm thinking Ice cream...
-
What would you do?
Ren... You have had great advice..I carnt add much more... Keep your side of the street clean...in other words...you cannot tell another person what they can do... All you can do is guard your precious quit with your life...and hopefully your partner ..when they are ready will join you... Deep down ..even if they dont admit it.they would love to be in your shoes....
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Well!!!.if your talking about what I hate the most... MAGGOTS...I think I would rather have fought Boos snake ...that go anywhere near them They make me sick !!!!
-
Catlover is 4 Months Smoke Free
Congratulations Catlover....4 months is cool... Lovin the kitty pic,s...I kinda like them too.!!!!
-
Wee Fluffy Me is 10 Month's Smoke Free
Wow!!!...Look at you ...your flying to that Lido... Thanks for the fun times...the support....you give us all here... Well done Fluffy x
-
tocevoD is 5 Months Smoke Free
Congratulations..a great quit !!
-
1 June 2018
Nope nope NOPE!!!
-
Losing the quit weight
Well done...!!!.... Quitting is the most wonderful thing you can do for your health... Dying with a smoke relating illness ,is more distressing than putting on some pounds... Most folks lose the extra weight once they are comfortable in thier quit.... This is why we say quitting smoking is a journey....
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
They have had a fair share of massive spiders...in thier shoes...behind the toilet ..in the bedroom curtains... Doreen wasn't a happy bunny...took me half a hour checking the bedroom ,before I went to bed... It was fun watching my big strapping son scream and run ..he's more scared of them than me...hilerious.!!!
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
I've met a few snakes in my life...but not the slithering on its belly type...oh a don't know ???? Boo ...remind me ..if I come visit..never to take the garbage out...not unless your with me with your big gun.. .and your giving me a piggy back.....gulp !!!! I would have shit my pants for sure.!!!...sorry I meant pooped ....