Everything posted by Doreensfree
- Thursday 21st June 2016
-
Friday 22nd June 2018
NOPE !!!
-
World Cup Football !!!
Missed the football today...nice draw Jo !!!
-
Another stab at the Devil!!!
Welcome aboard Tammy.... You are amongst friends friends here ,who will support you all the way along your journey go freedom...take a window seat and buckle up for the most wonderful trip of your life. On the main board Quit Smoking Discussions ( pinned with a green squares )you will find heaps of information ...and many great videos, that will help you along. Knowledge..this will be your weapon...outsmarting the beast.. It's doable... You just need to want to be free bad enough..I was a 52 year smoker... Being a non smoker is the most rewarding thing you can do for yourself..I can only tell you that...you have to feel it for yourself.. We will help you..looking forward to getting to know you better..and maybe have a laugh along the way..quitting can be fun..!!
-
The Great Avatar VOTE
Even better....!!!!
-
The Great Avatar VOTE
Booby and Biggus Dickus..has a nice feel to it !!!!
-
Grund is 10 months quit today!!
Well done !!!!...10 months is a fabulous quit !!...keep going ...
-
The Great Avatar VOTE
Different names mean different things around the world...I found this out .... Bakon calls me horney toad...in USA...I'm sure it means you sexy creature...whaha....
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you doing right now
Ready to go our to dinner with the girlies..Turkish restaurant...I'm starving.!!!!
-
chicks or sticks
Order.order please !!! 14
- chicks or sticks
-
Turning back the clock..before x boxes and computers
Yep I can believe this totally.... Great article on the here and now !!!...
- chicks or sticks
-
Turning back the clock..before x boxes and computers
- Turning back the clock..before x boxes and computers
Time to turn back the clock again...- Wednesday 20th June 2018
NOPE !!!....I'm a non smoker!!!- chicks or sticks
- We Don't Like Cricket - We Love It!
Cricket...just a bunch of guys who tamper with thier balls ,to try and win a game...ask Cameron Bancroft...dirty boy !!!!...- chicks or sticks
3 morning...nice pic Sslip...- chicks or sticks
- Guess who is an egg
it made him feel young and beautiful , why just look at him- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Lovely kitties x - Turning back the clock..before x boxes and computers