Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Gordo is 4 months smoke free
Congrats Gordo...good going !!!
-
Well done Sam !!!!
Here is a pic of our grandson Sam,after his presentation for playing Rugby. We are very proud of him !!!
-
Happy Hour Bar & Grill
I can,t drink Red Wine...one glass and I've gone...talking Spanish and falling over... I don't know why....so stay clear...not to cause myself unnecessary embarrassment....
-
Weekend's here
LMAO...bend ya knees piggy !!!...
-
chicks or sticks
4 Hi on this beautiful hot afternoon ...
-
It's official
Yep !!!.....it's still official....!!!!!
-
Giveintowin is 8 Months Smoke Free!
Huge congratulations G !!!!.....8 months is a quit to be proud of..keep going !!!!
-
Huntressd joins the Lido Deck
Comgratulations Take your well earned seat.and grab a drink from the free bar...
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-2 Hi Tammy ...you OK ??
-
chicks or sticks
1 wow fluffy ...it's still sore....that bad.....hope the t bag helps.....I feel ya pain !!!!
-
Can't sleep, bloody brain keeps thinking about it
O.M G....I can smell it from here...I love that smell....yum !!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Can't sleep, bloody brain keeps thinking about it
All the nicotine has now gone from your body....yaaaa.... It's just you and your brain now.....you can do it .. Maybe a little treat... Just to celebrate being free ..it doesn't matter what....as long as it's a treat to you ....
- Sunday 24 June 2018
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
14.... Ouch Fluffy...dam.!!!!
-
Weekend's here
Aww ...what a bummer...OK...maybe tomorrow..fingers crossed.... I had to Google a strainer....cos I thought.it's something you strain your cup of tea with...now I knew you wern,t talking about you early morning cuppa.. Be safe sweetie..you don't know what's lurking below !!!!!
-
World Cup Football !!!
I confess !!!...I didn't see all the game today ...still painting the dam gates... But could hear..the excitement every time England scored.... 6 - 1.....brilliant...well done lads...
-
Happy Hour Bar & Grill
I'm the reverse ...I never touched a drop for 14 years...and then tried a wine..and pink gjn...and decided...yep...now and again ...it's good... Never has a problem...just saw a problem it can cause.....with others...now sausages...I confess to being a sausage holic.....
- Haiku Thursday
-
WARNING... HORRIFIC PICTURES... ONLY THE TRUTH INSIDE
O !!.... I understand this....I ignored it too....until my two feet and me were nearly parted..then all of a sudden it's real.... I'm just sorry I waited until it was nearly too late...
-
A scary situation, stress, quitting and the tendency of f@ck its
I'm sorry to hear of your accident.... Being told we have something wrong is scarey business's... Sending you positive vibes....they can help and make you comfortable... As for your smoking thoughts...Boo says it..we are addicts...of course when something awful happens we immediately think of the one thing we thought calmed us down in a crisis...we now know this is all rubbish ... You will be on the mend much quicker without withdrawal symptoms to deal with ... You should feel proud ...you thought about them....and did nothing...it was just a thought...you kicked nicotine, s butt.... I wish you a speedy recovery...x
-
Can't sleep, bloody brain keeps thinking about it
Hi Tammy.... I can only agree with all the good advice you have had in the above posts... My sleep was messed up too..all I could do was listen when folks say it's temporary and will pass.... They were right...soon enough you will be sleeping alot better.. Your body is kinda confused just now..its had poisons put in it so many times a day...now it has to get used to life without it... It's takes time..be patient..wonderful things are about to happen ..
-
New Quitters, Here are the Benefits
Your body starts healing ,the minute you put that last cigarette out...!!!!