Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
3 days!
Whoo Hoo.... All the nasty nicotine has gone now from your body....I bet it been a while since you said that... It's just you and your brain...think positive and you will be...good for you !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Decisions/Resolve
It has to be a decision to quit...then choose to do it ..or not.. Your right millions make a decision, and don't quit..but isn't that thier choice to do nothing... If I make a decision to make a cheese sandwich and don't...that's my choice... And I missed out on a dam good butty....
- chicks or sticks
-
Decisions/Resolve
My only plan was to keep hold of my two feet ..that were in danger of leaving my body ,if I continued to smoke.. I had to make the decision ..keep the quit and feet...or smoke and amputation.... This is as real as it gets folks... Thankfully.. I chose correctly....
- chicks or sticks
-
Starting again
Aww Thanks for asking Tyme...I'm OK now..but did have a set back...
-
Post a Song you Like
Golden oldies !!!
- chicks or sticks
-
QuitTrain and QSMB !!!!
There are plenty more carriages ....and seats...
- chicks or sticks
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
-
Post a Song you Like
- Relapse
Hi toc... Beating yourself up ..serves no purpose...learn by what your triggers were....and have some tools ready to use for next time... There is a ton of info here...and loads of videos to help you with any concerns you have.. Posting a early NOPE...is a big tool...you'll be surprised just how strong a tool it can be.... And yes SOS ,if you need help ,it has saved countless of quits... Don't have one leg in and one leg out...you need to jump in ..the whole of you... Never take another puff...even if your arse is falling off...- Thursday 12th July 2018
NOPE.!!!.....I Don't Smoke ,Why would I...- Welcome Back to our Re-boot Quitters
Never give up...trying to give up.. What have you got to lose ....nothing ....but everything to gain... This is a killer addiction.... Smoking has killed more people ...than all the wars have.... These are good folks ..loved ones ..taken far to early... Don't just become a number ... A little discomfort... For a while ...is better than a smoking related illness ..or worse...- Starting again
Hi Tyme...boss it going ?....nice to see you here...x- World Cup Football !!!
Every 25 to 30 years or so we get in this position, so I'm now looking forward to my mid 70s ?. Bring it on! Well !!!....that counts me out ...- World Cup Football !!!
We lost !!!....- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
When I run all the way down stairs to answer the phone... Only there is silence...fcuk you too..- World Cup Football !!!
Lol...I carnt look..my hands are covering my face...gutted they scored !!!- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Wednesday 11th July 2018
Nice to see you back fellow scouser !!! Oh and a NOPE from me !!! - Relapse