Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Hello dear friend Jackie... Really glad to see you back..your seat is still here ,and has been waiting for you.. Congrats on your decision to finally rid yourself of this killer addiction... You will find some old friends still here..and plenty new ones too..who will be very happy to support you along your way... Tidy your tool box...make sure it's in order... Re read all the stuff..to freshen your skills... Let's get this done Jackie.... PS ..Don't forget your daily NOPE...
  2. Tryin out some games for the Day... Hey !!! Boo...get off....sometimes he can be so stubborn !!
  3. Welcome to the Lido deck Jack...nice job.!!!
  4. I agree...throw away the key...wozaks.... Have no respect for human life ,animals..nature..grrrr....
  5. Congrats Albert... 4 months is a great achievement..pop by ,and tell us how you are doing !!
  6. Inspirational.... Congratulations... 8 years is Fab !!!
  7. Two years is great...reward yourself well !!!
  8. NOPE !!!!....Not Today !!!
  9. Yaaa....you nailed that day...on to day two...your already a lovely non smoker..all you need to do sweetheart...is to stay that way...
  10. Huge Congrats Jack....grab a drink from the bar and take your well earned seat...and wear this medal with pride !!!
  11. This may come as a shock, but I can be a bit stubborn as well. Mmmmm.....well....you may think you are...but....we have our ways....its a art.... Drop a deuce ????.....hilerious !!!!!......us ladies...spend time on our own ...whahaha.....I do like a bit of atmosphere... Soft music....candles...fashion magazines.. I have to have ambiance to drop a deuce....
  12. After 3 days your body is free of nicotine...I found this amazing ..after pumping it in for 52 years... Your doing great Nikki..your body has a lot of healing to do... Stay close to the board..it wiil help you get over the bad times... Remember all your feeling is temporary.... X
  13. . I still can't control myself around homemade banana pudding. Knowing your weakness is the first step in doing something about it. Oh yum !!!!....recipe here pleeeze...
  14. I can only imagine what misery this would cause..I pray no more lives will be lost ....
  15. I'm rooting for you stewpot !!!...you can do it ...
  16. Glad your OK Jillar.... Thank you for the link...awful...x
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  19. Sending prayers and thoughts to our friends in California..dealing with those terrible fires..xx Is anyone on the board effected by this ???
  20. Yaaa...The chicks gave a great slap this morning..Take that Sticks !!!
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Fabulous win by the chicks..I'll nip over and give a slap !!! 0000
  22. OH !!!!...I Approve !!!
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19 bring it home chicks !!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.