Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Getting ready to go to the Cinema...to see...momamia.... Then all I can eat Chinese...lol.....can I eat a whole one ...we will see....
  2. I've loved these.!!!! My contribution .....la..lala...lalalala...last train !!!
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3...I'm well thx Tammy...hope all is well in your world x
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 hi folks !!
  5. Keep fighting Parsley ...keep fighting the Monster...your stronger than he is....one day .you I'll notice..it's is easier... Keep coming here...screaming shouting...crying.....we are here to get you through this rough patch... I was a Rottweiler with a punching pillow....
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 lol..
  9. The rewards start from day 1....and just keep on coming....
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Minus 1
  11. Besides that, day 8 (!) already. How cool is that. Don't have much to say. But I feel reluctant to leave the forum. !! Just hang around here..read...play games...we all have quiet moments.....8 days...Yahoo....
  12. Willy the Worm ...whahaha....
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Naught !!!
  14. The Quit Train Sticks have gathered and are trying to get a dance routine together....I think we need professional,s....
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero peeps !!!
  18. Ahhh..yes...I think that's what we call Sherbert Dips...lol...
  19. I've gotta say.... I was still surprised to see Liz MC Donald in Coronation Street...being filmed in the smoking area.... As was Deirde Barlow...before her untimely passing ...
  20. Sorry M ..having no sleep is tiresome...I was the same....spent many hours in the night here....stay strong...it will pass...but everyone is different ,so carnt tell you when this will happen...just be gentle with yourself...maybe nice warm baths with candles....soft music...hang in there...
  21. What's a like-a Stick please ????
  22. Done another class.....fab...new little routine, s....just wish my arms wern,t just flapping about...thank heavens it's dark...I'm even laughing at myself... This remix club music ..is loud... If you newbies want to forget smoking for a hour ...try this...Clubercize....it uses alot of energy too...
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  24. Yep !!! It sure feels crowded sometimes !!!
  25. Fabulous....you should call him / her...NOPE.....your quit needs just as much nurturing...x

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.