Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Horny,s here !!!!
  2. Oh !!!!....interesting....come and sit by me !!!! Lol...
  3. Well Hello M !!!! I see you found your way in to the basement...love it !!!
  4. Lol... Dam I should have waited ..thankfully I'm not the only dirty ticket around here.... Have you got the pattern ...whahaha..... Mine will need alot of wool...
  5. Aww maybe the right one will come along....he's still young, and has time ....when they hurt ..we hurt .... I won't get anymore either...more spoiling for the ones I have ...
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  7. He plays Football and rugby....he's small built but ruthless.... He has a younger sister ,who has just found blusher and nail varnish... No sport there yet..lol...
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  9. On having another look...my dirty gutter brain has kicked in...
  10. Yaahooo.... Well done Linda....that first hard month is behind you now.....feel very proud....and reward yourself....for all your hard work ....
  11. Someone should have warned us...that there was a sad song in mama mia...at the end...between mother and daughter... Cheryl was in bits...which effected me.too......lots of hugs...it was too soon for the pair of us... How do I get rid of that hidden content... Fcuk !!!
  12. Fab !!!!.....I sense a bit of humour appearing... Lol..... Quitting is not all doom and gloom...it can be fun... Those lungs are cool...
  13. Well we couldn't clean ,without asking this guy...he's a expert...I just might srub the floor...lol...
  14. Here,s my grandson Sam !!!!
  15. Grandsons are special xx
  16. What do ya mean !!!....where,s my sausages...!!!...
  17. Getting ready to go to the Cinema...to see...momamia.... Then all I can eat Chinese...lol.....can I eat a whole one ...we will see....
  18. I've loved these.!!!! My contribution .....la..lala...lalalala...last train !!!
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3...I'm well thx Tammy...hope all is well in your world x
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 hi folks !!
  21. Keep fighting Parsley ...keep fighting the Monster...your stronger than he is....one day .you I'll notice..it's is easier... Keep coming here...screaming shouting...crying.....we are here to get you through this rough patch... I was a Rottweiler with a punching pillow....
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  24. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 lol..
  25. The rewards start from day 1....and just keep on coming....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.