Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. I am going to Florida ..but not till 2020.... I have to save ..it's a massive trip...nipping to NewYork..with one of the folks I'm going with ..... I've got stuff going on in between........
  2. This goes great with the hat !!!
  3. Had a pamper day today....feet done !!!!......hair done....and off to dinner tonight with my Nicky and the girlies....not a bloke in sight !!!!.....yaaaaa......
  4. Fabulous !!!!....all the nicotine is gone....good riddance.... It all down to you now...but watch out out for that sneaky nico monster ,who will try and lure you back....!!!
  5. Huge congrats Tammy....you smashed that 3 months.... Thank you for all the support you give ....sometimes us oldies forget things .... I've sent you something nice through the post...enjoy the view !!!!
  6. Congratulations..... 1 month down....reward yourself...for all your hard work..well done !!!
  7. Well done...feel proud ...upwards on onwards.....
  8. How's it going !!!
  9. I can be sensitive being likened to a Horney Toad !!!!.....tadpole maybe...I'm young at heart...whaha.!!!!
  10. All your waiting will pay off ...I'm sure sweetie xxx
  11. Hiding s lit cig in my hand..then put my hand in a pocket ,to hide my shame...burning my hand and my pocket ...ouch !!!!
  12. Nicky and I found this lovely hat today !!
  13. I wonder if he's still brewing up.!!! Cheers !!!...Mr Duck !!!
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  15. Love your positive attitude...you can do it ...!!!
  16. Lol....your sticky quit !!!!.....the last one ..... We have a NOPE thread....it's a promise to yourself and the board ,you Weill not smoke in the next 24 hrs....it's a powerful tool ....
  17. Remember when that cigarette stuck to your lip and burnt..ouch ....blister took days to heal.... Remember when it stuck in between and burnt those two fingers..... Ouch..to days to heal.... Add your,s...!!!!
  18. Oh yes !!!!.....I remember those days...even worse when it's windy and rain....Don't miss those days at all....
  19. Hello and a huge welcome... Congrats on your wonderful 30 day quit...all roads lead to Rome..... Never stick anything in your mouth and set fire to it...this is the key to quitting for good.... Please have a good look around this place....it's magical.... There is plenty of useful info and video,s on the main page.... Let's make this your sticky....
  20. Jo and Stewpot...will be there too
  21. Upwards and onwards ML.... You've, got that nico monster shaking in his boots !!! He knows he's in trouble....wow !!..nearly a month....great stuff !!!
  22. Bakon,s outfit this year !!!...nob ed...!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.