Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Oh !!! Wrong thread......
  2. Lily....you have had warning... Look at this at a chance to quit...and stay quit.... I too was given a chance...and I took it.... The whole train is behind you...believe and love yourself ...as much as we do... No time like the present ....to pledge a NOPE ....
  3. Wow !!!!....I would love to see that ...
  4. O.M.G....I have a serious case of weak bladder...this thread should come with a warning.... ..
  5. Well done !!!...2 months is a quit to be proud of...yep !!!.....call in and say Hi !!!
  6. Are we canoodling in the canoe this week ???? It's OK..I'll bring my own lunch... You don't have to share....
  7. A Great post JB....very inspirational to newbies and lurkers....Thanks for posting ...x
  8. Your 1st. class seat next to JB...is still empty waiting for you.... Sounds like you two...need to travel together.... Buckle up T.....there may be curves and bumps in the track...but hold tight .you can do it too...
  9. Battle of the butts !!!.....luv it !!!!....
  10. Prayers coming from Liverpool too Linda... You arrived to spend time with your special friend.... This is all that mattered...enjoy every moment you can together... Your uncaring parents...will have to get accustomed to thier new strong daughter... I'm proud of you...
  11. High five Jimmy..... You smashed that 1 St Month.......congrats....
  12. This thread needed shaking up !!!
  13. Getting ready to take this little guy to the vet... He needs his annual injection....he wil hate me until tomorrow...
  14. Brilliant video.. Thank you ML for finding and posting...it's always good to see and be reminded of how insidious smoking is ... And to see something new...well done ... I remember reading something in Allen Carr the Easy Way. If pure nicotine was injected in to your body...you would die instantly.... That scarred the crap out of me....
  15. I spent the last few cigarettes with tears too....I knew something was not right with my feet / ank!es....i was right.... I was told STOP SMOKING NOW.....Lilly I did....and slowly I started healing... You need to get checked out....throw the cigs down the toilet ....and commit to NOPE...... People are not kicking you Lily ..they are being totally honest with you ... Smoking will never make things better..only worse....
  16. Congrats...9 months done and dusted....keep going !!!
  17. Good to see you back..... Same rules....read all you can ...watch all Joel's videos....knowledge.... And ....Never stick anything in your mouth.... And set it on fire... Let's make this your sticky quit ..
  18. Prayers any hugs Linda.... Please have a safe journey home.... You and your friend have been blessed to have a friendship that you have together... Stay close..... You have good friends here...who will support you through this journey.....xx
  19. My favourite posts .....
  20. And then some !!!
  21. Boobies...sausages....Boo....you and me have swapped one addiction for another...not that I'm complaining....
  22. Great to see your still on the train.... Maybe tell the folks you travel with ...that you have quit...that way ,they don't offer you any.... We have a slogan here ...Take smoking off the table no matter what !!!!!......I carnt tell you how many times a day I repeated this... But I understood it.... Just don't smoke ... Chew some regular gum ....to keep your mouth busy.... This helped me too....
  23. We at Quit Train are known for not taking ourselves too serious.......I know for sure MQ won't be bothered in the slightest... We gave him a fabulous party.... We are all grateful for the wonderful job you do here....and the laughs along the way.... Let's look forward to his next party.... Hugs xxx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.