Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. You lost me at Hi...lol...
  2. Yaaaaa... Well done .. parsley...great quit...keep moving forward...
  3. I agree ...such talent !!!....
  4. I've missed these fabulous gnomes.... I saw Bakon and Bat !!!
  5. Congratulations Gordo...!!!! 8 months is a great quit...keep going !!!
  6. When we join a forum....we don't expect to make deep friendships...but we do... We understand @Lust4Life.... I've have made friends here ...that are still in my heart ..years after they have gone... Im sorry you lost your dear friends....but you still have the ones that found this wonderful place... And one day more might find their way here... Why would we boot you off ???? Please come here more often and get to know us all better......
  7. Lol... Was it the back of Boo,s shirt....if it was ...awww spoil sport......I was clinging on.... You sure I was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich....I'm gutted I wasn't a big sausage.... That was some smoking dream you had there.... Boo!!!!.....you reading...you need to dream about me....
  8. Congratulations on reaching the Lido Deck.... Grab a glass of champagne... And take your well earned chair ...
  9. Well done....you have every right to feel proud...your half way to that important first month .... Jim is spot on...1 day at a time.... Keep NOPE...ing ...
  10. Thanks Reci...my Pork Hole would love that !!!!
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  13. Innocent babes !!!
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11 Hi Peeps !
  15. Doreensfree replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    I confess I too...watch the insult posts from afar...and laugh my arse off.....I won't go there....not that I worry about the insults in the slightest....its ... My old brain doesn't think fast enough to throw them back........just sayin...
  16. Congratulations Rez... Little did Rez know when he boarded the Quit Train ,he would not only find his sticky quit.. He would find his beautiful Tracey ...and marry her ...you have had the most fabulous journey ... Celebrate in style today.....
  17. Getting ready to go out...my Big son is taking me out to Dinner...yaaaaaa...!!!
  18. O.M.G....my coffee is well and truly spit out ..whaaaa
  19. Dirty Boy !!!!
  20. Congratulations ...5 years.... We don't see much of you now here ,but we would love to help you make this day very special..... Your a inspiration ...Oh ya !!! And you have the most two cutest kids that were way of the cute scale...as I remember.... Do something good today .!!!!
  21. Wow !!!!......how the years have flown by..... 5 years we have sat on this fabulous train..it's been a fantastic journey....it been so much fun... It's my pleasure to celebrate this special! day with you..... Congratulations Sis ....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.