Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Stick of the day.....
Wow !!!!...it sure is ..
-
Saturday 3rd November 2018
Not Today !!!
-
What are you doing right now
I think you should send them to me ...!!!!....so you don't feel bad !!!!
-
Stick of the day.....
MEGGADONG.....straight ahead !!!!!!
-
Stick of the day.....
Ok the smirks were around..but this made me laugh out loud !!!...what a trophy.....for the mantelpiece....
- Gabes is 10 months Smoke Free
-
CAquitter is 8 Months Smoke Free
8 months is a great Quit...keep going !!!
-
Red Flags
Aww brill...one day sweetheart you will look back ,and be so happy ,you kept your fabulous quit ...x
-
Unread Posts
Fancy asking me....internet idiot here !!!
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Posting an S.O.S.
-
Not sure if I can...
Well done Quit train family......this is what makes this place wonderful.... When some one needs help....we come running....
-
Queen fans get younger !!!
- Not sure if I can...
Tammy .. Many heads are better than one.... If the train can help / advise in any way....you have so many good friends here who love you , It can be done privately.... Sometimes just to unload helps.... I'm so happy and proud you didn,t throw your beautiful quit away....xxx- Not sure if I can...
Phew...I thought I would have to book a flight to India... And whack you with my pan.... We are a army...and we fight together....when I was going through a bad time...a wise owl on the board said... It's OK to wobble....just make sure you dont fall over.... Hoping tomorrow will be a better day ,and things will be clearer..for you.... Stay strong sweetheart xxxx- Not sure if I can...
Tammy....whatever is causing you so much stress.... Please listen to your friends here.... What would smoking gain for you... Nothing.... The stress situation will still be there... Go to the ffff thread and get it out... We won't be shocked... We have heard it all.... You would puff on that poison stick and you would hate yourself..... You would feel sick.... Very sick.... Stay weith us ..till it passes....- cprofits is 4 YEARS Smoke Free
Congratulations... 4 years...inspirational.....- Friday 2nd November 2018
NOPE !!!- Stick of the day.....
Any one for a artichoke ladies !!- Stick of the day.....
And back in my beautiful garden....- Funniest Quit Moment.....
sted 2 hours ago 3 hours ago, notsmokinjo said: and then it blew up with the funniest sticks and comments ever.... I have one word for you all.... MEGADONG...... God, @Doreensfree never ending garden? good times in stick alley... (Don't go there much anymore tho, got weird, stickless and making fun of obese people which is not my bag at. all This has been one of the funniest threads for me too....and I agree it has been led astray...I will go back in to my garden ,and see what's been growing. @c9jane29...- November 2nd and the Bushfires have started
Thank you Jo...for the reasurrence..... Thankfully my Nicky is out of Danger... Praying they get it under control as soon as they can.... It is early to be having a bush fire.... Stay safe you lot Down Under...x- Unread Posts
Lily... I'm have no idea ...I'm on a old tablet here ,in think the Layout is different .maybe some else will be able to help ...- Wren18 is 10 Months Smoke Free
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Wow !!!....nice to see ya whispers.....you look good in leather.... - Not sure if I can...