Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Congratulations.... You smashed that 1 st Month .....
  2. Congratulations ...the Lido is in your sights !!!
  3. Congratulations ...your first month smoke free
  4. Congrats... The Lido is in your sights....
  5. Congratulations ..Here are 10 cutie kittens ,for your fabulous 10 months smoke free .....
  6. I voted star.... I love my golden glittery little star....that goes on top of our Ted proof little glittery Xmas tree...
  7. Stay safe folks ...sending positive vibes ...from the Pool ...
  8. Aww I'm late !!! Happy Birthday to our Favourite Martian.....x
  9. Congratulations Albert ..8 months is a great quit !!!
  10. Well done Jack !!!!
  11. Hugs Sweetheart....xxx
  12. I'm a very laid back person....no line in the sand.... I did go angry for a short time ,at the very beginning..... I soon went back to my old self....
  13. Hello and welcome aboard, You have been given great advice...spend some time time here reading and Learning .... Learn all about the Lies ...Smoking offers you nothing ...life has problems whether you smoke or not ...smoking won't change anything ...it doesn't calm you ..its all Lies... It just relieved the withdrawal till you put nicotine back in your body.... It's so doable ...make the decision never to Stick anything in your mouth and set fire to it ...no matter what.... Looking forward to getting to know you better ...
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  15. I knitted Reindeers for the tree a few years back for our families....hilerious all out of shape ...and different size legs....but they come out every year...I'm proud ...one off,s...
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 me !!
  19. In a English Country Garden !!!!
  20. It sounds to me like you are stuck in the never ending cycle of junkie thinking.... We can give you all the information in the world....sounds like the other forum tried too... But at the end of the day...its down to you...to put the work in ..and never take another Puff... It's no use you coming here and saying .. Now look you guys but I would like to be a vaper as I know if I went cold turkey even with patches, that I would definitely light another cigarette up. And also Public Health England state that Vaping is to be 95% safer than smoking and was once again in Stoptober this year.  We don't support Vaping ....this is a non Vaping site....... Have you read Allen Carr the Easy Way...this book has helped millions ..... This would be a good place for you to start..... Educate yourself on the two addictions you have ....deal with one ...then deal with the other.... Not easy ...but doable ...if you want it bad enough ....
  21. This was at the top of my tool box....the more I watched ..the angrier I got ....my light bulb moment .!!!
  22. ^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^
  23. Fabulous !!!!!.....the magic is happening !!!!......
  24. Day by day ...one day you will suddenly reolize you havnt thought of smoking very much that day.....the magic will happen ... We are all here to tell you this wonderful news....and we will help you until then ML.... This magic moment happens at different times for different folks ....you are already giving yourself the best gift you can give yourself .... Freedom From Addiction.....high five !!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.