Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Congratulations.... 2 years is Inspirational.....
  2. Oh !!!!....I agree... I found myself wondering what was going to be said on that day ...full of information..... Thank you for taking the time ..... I actually learned alot ....
  3. My NOPE was very important to me .....early in my quit ...I knew if I pledged a promise to myself and the board ,I wouldn't smoke that day ... As time went on ...I was so proud I rid myself of this terrible addiction after smoking over 5 decades.. I was proud to say NOPE..... Being part of a group...a team....meant alot to me .... I still pledge now and again ... I love watching the fun folks get out of it ....ya ...NOPING is powerful....a great tool to have ....
  4. Congratulations on your 2 years..... Inspirational.....
  5. Congrats on your 1st month smoke free ....
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ten
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  8. Nice view!!!
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 OK !!!.....what's going on here ???
  10. Very nice ....but....I like mine a little more cooked ..
  11. Sounds yum ....I love salmon ....can I come to dinner ??
  12. Way to go O !!!! Every battle you win...is a step nearer to winning the war !!!!
  13. Congratulations ....you smashed that first month ...your doing brilliant ...keep going .!!!
  14. Well done @tocevoD..... Your seeing smoking for what it really is ...this is great !!!
  15. Wow !!...well done K ,... You stayed strong while those around you smoked and vaped..and drank.. You are very early in your quit... I had to stay away from alcohol for a while ...I've seem many a quit lost through alcohol ... But you did it ,so yes reward yourself ,for all your hard work...
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0000..... Nice try piggy ....!!!!!
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0000.... I made you work for it guys !!!
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18...lol....best go to the pub. !!!!
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Not yet !!! 18
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18...I'm sinking here !!!
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 lol..
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  23. Saz is right on the button...no use looking back everyday..... You need to look forward everyday..... All you can do is learn by it ....and never make the same mistake ... We will always be on our guard.....we are addicts ..... Even after 5 years ...I never get complacent..... It would only take one to get me back where I was ....and I haven,t got another 52 years .... Positive attitude .....turn negatives into positives .....
  24. 60 years today ....R.I.P...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.