Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Linda... I understand ..I'm just as innocent as you ...( cough ).....
  2. It's very sad to hear of this awful act of terrorism in this beautiful peaceful place ....in a place of worship... My thoughts to all involved ..and thier families ....your in my heart and prayers...
  3. Piggy..... You know better than posting a juicy sausage ...
  4. Welcome back D.... Glad you decided to jump back on ...same as last time ..Knowledge ...you need to take in all the knowledge you can on this addiction ... If you havn,t read Allen Carr the Easy Way ...I definitely recommend this book ...he has helped millions quit ...alot of us too.... Stay close to the board ..join in ...play the games...take our daily NOPE....you,ll be surprised how the day build up .... Believe in yourself ...you can do it ... I'm 52 yr smoker ..and I did it ....so you can too...
  5. Oh !!! ..I swear ..it's a eye opener this place...I dont know what the hell I'm going to have to read at my breakfast lol.. Just for the record....Its a Bum Bag....Boo....don't start us ladies on slang words ..
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 last number ....Goodnight y,all....
  7. Lol...spit my coffee out!!!
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13...I'm still up P !!!
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  10. Lilly....this is your quit ...and yours alone ... Who cares what he thinks ...just let it go over your head ....Just ignore it..... Some people just carnt,t help themselves.... One day at a time ...
  11. Nope !!!.....Not Today !!!
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 cheeky weenie !!
  13. In Honour of our Reci....I rename this post ...
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  15. This fabulous Train was created by our train driver Maryland Quitter.... He has never asked for any funding ...it is solely his .... He does have Rixcz...to help with the software to make sure it all updated. To run smoothly... I think it's pretty cool of him to help folks quit all over the world ,I am very grateful and happy to be sitting on the Train. I'm sure we don't just disappear....
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10 back !!! you Weenie !!!
  17. This has made my day !!!
  18. Well done ....nearly half a year ...keep going !!!!
  19. Congratulations on your Fabulous 2 years !!!!
  20. Great news good to see you ...Congrats on your 5 months xxx
  21. I only noticed this too this morning ....I think it look great ...choo-choo....
  22. Welcome aboard Kall..... You can do it ..all you need is the desire to be smoke free...knowledge... This is what you fight the Monster with ....Read everything here..watch all Joels videos... I smoked 52 years ..I did it with the help of these good people ... I agree with the AllenCarr book...this guy has helped millions quit ,me included.... Your little granddaughter will never remember you were a smoker ,if you quit now ...lets get this done ...
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Dam !!!
  24. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.