Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Solo
Great to see you Beacon xx
-
Our newest family member, Sailor!
Awwww....too cute ...those are ears to be proud of !!!!! I'm sure you and Dennis will have years of fun with Sailor... You are lucky to have found each other ...
-
Confessions
Lol...I'm guilty officer ....frisk me now ....
-
Confessions
As long as it's not Bakon !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Confessions
Mmmmm....I guess I'm in the old fart bracket too.....we would be arrested lol....
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- Confessions
-
What are you doing right now
Going out with the girlies for lunch.....have a wine of two...good food ....great company ....
- chicks or sticks
-
What do you smell of ???
At the moment I'm using Channel no 5.... I remember I once wore Lovely..... And a nice guy asked me what I was wearing ,he wanted to buy it for his wife ...I hope she liked it !!!!.... I do like trying different perfumes ...and there are a few here...I've never heard of ....
-
A tale of two husbands...which will you be?
Aww Thank you ... I would never got through all this ,if it wasn't for my Quit Train Friends...xx
- chicks or sticks
-
7 months quit
Yes !!!...Sorry to see you go ...but understand your need to go...hanging around here is not for everyone .... Your still very early on your quit ...so always know ...we are here anytime you need us ...or ... Just drop by and say hello ...see would love to hear from you from time to time ..
-
Post a Song you Like
Brilliant !!!!.....Thanks Boo...
-
What do you smell of ???
Very sexy Boo !!!....
-
Friday 22nd March 2019
NOPE !!!!....I'm a fabulous non smoker !!!!!
-
What do you smell of ???
Now that your nose has come alive ...what's your favourite perfume/aftershave....????? What smell makes you feel good ...
-
A tale of two husbands...which will you be?
Aww ..no worries Nancy ...glad you dug this up ...time for another update ... Well you wouldn't have thought things could get much worse ..but of course they can . A short while ago Tony was diagnosed with Alziemers/ Vascular Dementia.... This sent me in a spin for sure..... They have placed him in Middle stage ...i have been informed because of all his other illnesses and Emphysema... He will deteriorate much quicker ... Who knows what our future holds....One day at a time ....
-
Post a Song you Like
Did I hear a banjo playin..???....good tune !!!!
-
Stick of the day.....
Wahaaa....
-
chicks or sticks
-1..Morning peeps....Glad to have back Tammy ....
- chicks or sticks
-
Climbing the Rope...repost
Me too....it was a big part of my early quit ...