Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Aww !!!...Crickey ...I held my breath,with tears flowing with your beautiful song ... There won't be a dry eye in the house ... Your my Boo Boo...you and the lovely Sugar Britches are blessed to have found each other ... Be Happy Sweetie .xxx
  2. Sending prayers to Eric and all the family ...I hate smoking with a passion ... I never thought I would say that in my life time ...prayers he gets the help he needs .xx
  3. Congratulations Lilly...it's been a battle ...but you have done it ...stay on your guard while you are away.....
  4. If I can save one person from killing themselves im happy....we post because we don't know which person it might be ... Your still early in your quit Lilly.... If you want to Thank us ....stay quit ...That's the best reward for us oldies ....
  5. I get sad when I see a name ...sign up...and then nothing ...gone .... This sums up how powerful this addiction is ... All enthusiast one minute ...deflated the next ...
  6. Great to see you Claire ... Congratulations on your fabulous 2 year quit ...inspirational....
  7. You CAN do it .... S !!!!......stay glued to this place 24/7.....post ,post,post ,..it does make a difference .... It's all about changing your thinking .... Make the decision never to put a cigarette in your mouth again no matter what.... Even if your arse was on fire ... NOPE !!!!.....make this the way you start your day ....and the way you end your day ....each day it gets easier ....
  8. Ahhh...it was all too much for them ....they have gone for a lie down ....
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  10. Into the local pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he’d just been run over by a train. His arm is in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut and bruised and he’s walking with a limp. “What happened to you?” asks, the bartender. “Jamie O’Conner and I had a fight,” says Paddy. “That little shit, O’Conner,” says the bartender, “He couldn’t do that to you, he must have had something in his hand.” “That he did,” says Paddy, “a shovel is what he had, and a terrible lickin’ he gave me with it.” “Well,” says the bartender, “you should have defended yourself, didn’t you have something in your hand?” “That I did,” said Paddy. “Mrs. O’Conner’s breast, and a thing of beauty it was, but useless in a fight.”
  11. Great thread... Poor you !!!......some mad years ahead ...
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 geez ..another stick !!!
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  14. It's expensive here too...but I was fed up with chicken....I will get two days out of it ...so not too bad ..
  15. Make sure you go ,before you leave home ...
  16. We had lamb....roast potatoes sprouts peas ..yorkshire pudding ...and gravy ...yum !!!
  17. Just ate my Sunday Roast ...big Tummy Doreen's full ..
  18. Thank you Lilly... This is only my opinion ,im not a Doctor or a Coroner... Both these ladies died of complications of Phuomonia.... They both held on to those E cigs close to the chest ,puffing constantly.... Our lungs were built for breathing in and out fresh air only ...I carnt see the benieft of breathing in vapour... So I am a believer Vaping contributed to both these ladies early deaths ...
  19. These are not advertised in the UK... I have just lost another friend ..who used a E Cig....I am convinced this was the cause ...on both accounts...
  20. Stay Focused on the prize @Ankush.....your doing great.....you are beating that Nico Monster...
  21. How Exciting !!!!!....I get to do it twice with you in one day ....Heaven !!!!
  22. Congratulations 2 months is a great Quit ...
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 ..Hi

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.