Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Welcome aboard ..... I smoked 52 years ,before I set myself Free.... It's so doable Sammy ....you just need to want it badly enough ... Read all you can here,and watch all Joels video,s....this is a great places to start .... Join in the daily pledge ...it can be powerful tool .... Looking forward to getting to know you better ...
  2. Doreensfree replied to Aine's topic in Off The Record
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend Aine . R.I.P....
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  5. Congratulations ...!!!!
  6. All together now !!!
  7. Not long now !!!!
  8. Have you tried regular gum ...if it's just boredom ,this will keep your mouth busy ....
  9. There were no "highlights" in this documentary I watched, but there was a definite low-light. A group of the incels were taking part in a video chat on their computers. One of the fellas, presumably the joker of the community, took out his junk and started masturbating on camera...and it gets worse. For his closing number he shit his pants. The other incels thought this was hilarious. I must be getting old .!!!!.....but ...This doesn't sound very romantic ..but my standards might be a little bigger ..
  10. Well done Lilly ....your doin great !!!!
  11. Aww !!!....you can see how good we are in wedding planning... If we can help ....just shout out ....
  12. Wow !! Scarey ..yes folks stay safe ...
  13. Never give up ..giving up .... When the urge to smoke comes ...you have to fight through it ,with all you have ...each time you fight the monster and win ,he gets weaker ..
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  15. Make sure the driver knows what he's, doing !!!
  16. P is right .....as long as you learned from this ....smoking offers you nothing ....it's unravelling all the Lies and Myths ,we were lead to believe... Stay close ....
  17. Sorry to hear your Mum is going to have to through this ....but Wow !!!!....I'm so proud of you .....high five....for not making this a reason to lose your fab quit ....
  18. I love your positive attitude ....keep this ...and you will succeed ....
  19. Welcome Aboard Queen B... Glad you found us .... Take your seat and buckle up ..quitting has its share of ups and downs ...it's so doable .... You just need to want it bad enough ... Looking forward to getting to know you better ....
  20. Congratulations ....your doing great ....March on !!!!!
  21. Wow !!!.....I can feel the pain from here ...your braver than me .....
  22. Oh wow !!! Brilliant Pic,s Linda ....I bet the years have flown by ....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.