Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 Morning !!!
  2. I'm with the others ...if it helps ....as long as you stick to the programme..... While your waiting for the 4 th July ...spend that time reading all you can here ....watch all Joel,s video,s... Learn all about this horrible addiction ...learn shy you find it hard to quit ...once you understand it ....all comes clear ,and will give the the weapon to fight with ... My advice is stick to this place like glue ,post,post....there will always be someone here to help you through , your battles..... You can do it !!!!!
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  4. Doreensfree replied to Sazerac's topic in Socializing
    Awww.....so pretty ...all your hard work shows ....I love it x
  5. Wow !!!.....that's was some day ....get some much needed rest Jo ..... That would try the best of patience ... Listening to that I'm glad I'm a old fart and retired ...
  6. Hey !!! Your not trying .....your doing .!!!! Big difference ...
  7. Well done @Ankush......keep going ...even us with good quit behind us ..Take it Day by Day ...I was were are once ...!!!
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9...Hi Nance x
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 Morning !!!
  10. Just sayin !!!!!!
  11. Well !!!!.....a pleasant change in Liverpool...the sun is out ...I won't spoil this rare occasion with a smoke ......NOPE !!!!!
  12. I see there have been a few Newbies ,while I have been vacant from the board ... So !!!!!.....How you getting along ....?????.....
  13. I didn't have a plan ....I just had desperation....I had more failed quits behind me ....with a plan ....than I care to count .!!!! What did it for me was just plain old fashioned fear,of having limbs amputated .....yep !!!!.....didn't like the idea of having no feet . Joined a forum to see if anyone out there could help....well ....it did .... What I have learnt .....you have to be a hundred percent cent in it ....to win it .......
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8.
  15. Sorry to be late too Sweetheart..... Congrats on reaching double figures .....the Lido is in your reach ......I can feel another party coming ...
  16. How do you like your........egg
  17. Lol....only if these guys have washed thier hands first .....otherwise it's a NOPE !!!! From me ..
  18. I would love this ...maybe I'm a red neck ..lol....
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 again ...
  20. Sorry to be late here .... Hello and welcome aboard this fabulous Train .... Congrats on your decision to take your life back .... Stay close ....and the magic will happen ... You can do it !!!!!
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 morning QT ...
  22. O.M.G....this made me spit my breakfast coffee....
  23. Can Never Have Enough Fabulous NOPE,S.....
  24. A Big Fat NOPE !!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.