Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Ahhra... Please... Eg.... Ahhra...do I have too.....go shoppin....
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 Morning !!!
  3. This is a great Day ....a day the whole Quittrain can be proud of ... @MLMR.....in the years I've been here...I've never willed a quitter to the Lido as much as I have for you .. You are a fighter...you battled your way here..you showed the world what can be achieved if you want it bad enough It's my absolute pleasure to say ... Congratulations on reaching the Lido deck .... Grab a glass of bubbly and that chair at the front ....and celebrate and enjoy the day ... Myself and the crew salute you Sweetheart...xx
  4. Congratulations on your 3 months ...Don't forget that special reward today ...
  5. Hello and welcome Jazz... I have never had one of those smoking dreams that some folk experience....Thankfully... I never dream full stop ...I don't think I go in to a deep sleep enough ... I can only imagine how annoying this must be over 6 years of Quitting...It just shows the power of the mind ..and how smoking was inbeded in our brains and memories... All you can do is keep rejoicing youv,e quit ,and hopefully they will in time disappear...... Congrats by the way on a Quit to be proud of ,for sure ...and it would be nice for you to stick around and support the folks who follow you ...
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  7. Wow !!!!.....That's very impressive .... My Nicky would have loved that at school....this was very close to my effort ...
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero.....here !!!!
  9. Our friend is just testing the water ...
  10. Well done Grund.... 2 years is a great achievement .... celebrate in style today .!!!!!!
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Crap !!!! 00000
  12. A husband says to his wife, "I bet you can't tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time." The wife thinks about it for a few moments and replies, "Your dick is bigger than your brothers."
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18 ...go away ...
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18 noooooo
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15 ...Tut !!!....get back !!!
  16. Is there a X ...correct me if I'm wrong ...so Y ... Yasa.... You in Scouse ... How yasa doing buddie ...
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Lol ...14...I like it anywhere ...
  18. Never Take Another Puff... Same as ever NOPE.!!!!!......What a lovely family of Quitters we are !!!!
  19. Quitting is so much more fun on the train ...I swear it's being with these great folks here that helped me solidate my quit ....why do it alone ? Quitting doesn't have to be doom and gloom ....quite the opposite ...I've had the ride of my life ... I've not only kicked my killer addiction ...I've had fun doing it .... Meeting new friends ...what can be better....
  20. That decorator has been at it again ...
  21. I've ordered more wine ...this is a big party !!!!!
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    G,67 12. Cheat !! Me 11
  23. I have great news ...you can ....yes even you who has smoked for decades... You can quit ..... Just imagine being free from cigarettes..... Every smoker can kick this killer addiction ....all you need is the desire to be free.. We will help you ,support you ,100/00.... What have you got to lose ...nothing ...you could gain everything.... Deep down you know this addiction will get you in the end ...why wait for that ... Don't be just another number....make a stand .... You can do it ....we all did ....
  24. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Legs 11...
  25. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.