Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  2. Yes ,come and tell us ...we are a nosy lot !!!!.....
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  4. Your whole body will benefit so much being smoke free..I was a 52 year smoker John..the difference in my health is amazing ...keep at it ,and the magic will happen .... We are so happy to have you join this wonderful family ...we want you to succeed..
  5. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 lol...Horney as ever !!!
  6. Your a strong lady Sweetie ....you can move on from this ....❤
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 Hi B ....
  8. High five John .... One day at a time ...even one minute if need be ....this is how we all have done it ....
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7...lol....my hand is still red !!!
  10. Poor Nicky ... Today Canberra was in chaos....they had a Hailstone storm that lasted 15 mins... Look at the size of them !!!!....every car outside suffered damage ...I'm sure injuries to people too.. Thankfully Nicky was safe ...this is extreme crazy...
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7....do I see sticks ????
  13. High Five BA.....keep going !!!!...upwards and onwards !!!!
  14. Beautiful Quitter . I'm so proud of you ....what your achieving is the most rewarding thing ,you can ever do for yourself ... This is your quit ....your in the driving seat ....let's do this ..... Read ,read read ,...learn all you can ...it will give you the power to fight .... Come here ....scream ,yell, chat ...we have seen it all..... Keep telling yourself how brilliant you really are ....you can do it !!!
  15. Aww I'm welling up here .... I love it !!!!...... Baby boo will sleep content in his/ her little crib.....carnt wait to see the finished item .... Really nice touch Boo... Tony was a kinda Frank Spencer guy ....black tape was his favourite tool ...it fixed everything ... bless... I'm impressed with the men folk here .....they are Bob The Builder,s....
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  17. Lack of knowledge.....not understanding this addiction ... I used to think I liked smoking ... I understand now ...I was just a addict who was addicted to nicotine ....
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Hi Lovely Nancy ....good to see you ...
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1... Lol...
  20. I think they should jump on the quit train ..... We would never condone smoking ....it's all Junkie thinking ......
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0000.....I think DN likes it in there ...
  22. Poor sticks ....poor DN ....take it on the chin ....chicks are on form !!!!
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 !!!!!!.......smack !!!!
  24. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18.... I feel a smack coming !!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.