Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Tuesday 28th January 2020
Nope !!!!....good to see you @NOPEster.....nice quit ... Also good to see all the fabulous peeps noping today !!!!!
-
Our Jillar is not well just now !!!
Aww Sweetheart ❤ You have been through it .....so sorry you have had to deal with this .... You are now on the road of recovery .....some much needed TLC .... Sending a Hug !!!!.
-
I'm 240 Hours or 10 Days Quit cold turkey from smoking tobacco products and using nicotine substitutes by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
Well done ....10 days under your belt ....fabulous .... Oh !!! And your bacon and egg butty sound's fabulous too....
-
My Eventful Journey-Repost by jillar
Welcome aboard ...good your here .... I agree with the above ...smoking damages our bodies in so many ways....a trip to the dentist will at least put your mind at rest ..our brains can be our worst enemies ... You have a great 3 months quit ... congratulations..... Your body now has to heal ...this takes time .... Don't worry about the weight ...one thing at a time ...when you have more months behind you ...you will start to lose the pounds ... Be patient ,the magic will happen ....
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Our Jillar is not well just now !!!
Yaaaaa nice to see our Jillar is feeling better and back on board ...Welcome Back !!!
-
I'm 216 Hours Quit from nicotine both in tobacco products and NRT and I quit completely cold turkey by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
The benefits will keep on coming ....food will taste so much better ... Remember that gunk that covered your tongue ...if it hasn't gone already ,it soon will .!!!!!
-
chicks or sticks
-2 good grief A..go the pub !!
- chicks or sticks
-
I'm 216 Hours Quit from nicotine both in tobacco products and NRT and I quit completely cold turkey by Mr John David Baker sufferer of moderate to severe Asperger's syndrome and adult ADHD
BA...your flying along ...you should strong in your quit ... Sorry to hear about your permit ..well done for understanding smoking wouldn't have changed a thing ... Hopefully you will have it sorted ,now help has arrived ...some forms can be confusing for everyone ... Upwards and onwards !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday 27th January 2020
NOPE O P E
-
chicks or sticks
-2... Pfft....I see the new stick has found his way here ...we chicks will have to work harder ...lol
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
What are you doing right now
I have always been honest about me being a internet numpty...I learn new stuff all the time ...!!!!
-
chicks or sticks
3 hello lovely Nancy x
-
chicks or sticks
5...tut !!!!.....A go watch Vera !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks