Everything posted by Doreensfree
- chicks or sticks
-
Babe Of The Day (Revised)
- Daily counter, my journey
AK ...make sure you have a plan in place ...to get you through the danger time ....- Never Have I Ever....
No way !!!!!......you supposed to be taking it easy ....i would have been physical unable to wash up ... Where,s that dam frying pan ...someone needs a whacking....- Never Have I Ever....
Never have I....had a pedicure..... Carnt stand anyone touching my feet ...NOPE !!!!- New to this Forum!
Jeff ...just wanted to add....your doing great...it will take time to find your way about it ... No matter where you post ...we will find you .....- chicks or sticks
- Sending Our Jo a Hug after Surgery !!!
Good to hear your out of hospital ....much better to be out of there ... Sounds like your folks had it all figured out .... Enjoy getting spoilt ....nothing wrong with that..... Take it easy ....give yourself time to heal ...XXX❤❤❤❤- New to this Forum!
It's the nature of the addiction Jeff to ignore our health .... The addiction comes first .... Quitting brings so many benefits ..no matter how long we smoked ( 52 years here ).... Before long you will start noticing some changes ....smell was the first for me ... You can do it ....one day at a time ...you just need to want it bad enough ...- chicks or sticks
- What are you doing right now
Aww I would love a haircut ...I'm so jealous .....it's so over grown ....I've took to wearing a Hair band .. That and a mask ....delightful ....- Guess Maddie's Birthday
Great idea !!!! I'm guessing ...5 th July- chicks or sticks
- New to this Forum!
Lovely to meet you Jeff.... Don't over load your brain ...take it one day at a time ...you can do it .... We will support you..all the way to Freedom .... Your family will be so proud of you ....- chicks or sticks
- What are you doing right now
Glad your home Sweetie .... You won't miss it ....take it easy ...and remember our chat .... important....❤❤❤- chicks or sticks
1...your up early Mac !!- Sending Our Jo a Hug after Surgery !!!
It can only get better now Sweetheart..... Hope your soon feeling better ...❤❤❤❤- chicks or sticks
1 Morning Quit Train !!!- chicks or sticks
5..sure you can find something ...- chicks or sticks
5....piggy....go dig the garden !!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
3.... haven't you guys got anything to do ???- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Daily counter, my journey