Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
There ..!!!.....Don't she looked good ....and cost nothing ....Whaha.....
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
I think we are opening too fast too...we will know is a few weeks ... Already the R is rising in some parts of the country.....
- chicks or sticks
-
I remember why....
What about you calling young Action a pimp ???? Cos he was polite with the ladies ..... Jealousy...pure Jealousy ....
-
I remember why....
What I immediately thought of ... Bacon asking Boo...was his picture a Helmet.... Boo replied ...No wonder you never made Detective..... I nearly wet myself ...Hilerious !!!!......
-
chicks or sticks
1 Hi Bacon ...good to see ya !!!
-
icky throat
My voice totally disappeared for a while ...after a trip to the doc ....he reassured me all was well... Our bodies have alot of healing to do .... decades..... If your worried always get checked out ....
-
chicks or sticks
-1....it's ok John ....you will have to line up with the rest of the sticks for a slapping ....
-
chicks or sticks
-1...no John you will self combust....unless you have a sex change .....
-
Does Brain Ever Fully Recover From Nicotine?
Always be on your guard J..... Even with a good quit behind you ...and you have learnt it only takes one puff to wake that monster ... There is NO such thing as one .....
-
chicks or sticks
18....oops ....!!!!......lol...
-
What are you doing right now
Hope all's well at work !!!.some normality in your life !!!! Just think of my heavy frying pan coming to whack you ,every time you get the urge .... I will find you !!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Never Have I Ever....
Wow !!!....I love my coffee....
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Had a new TV unit delivered today .... All four legs ..were different lengths.....I could have made it better myself ....What idiot made this ..Fcuk.... It wouldn't stand up straight ....give him a decent tape measure ... Got to wait for a replacement ..
-
Wahoo!!!
Change your morning routine ...if you had a coffee and a puff....first thing ...change it .. Take a nice shower first ..drink fresh orange ...this is what I did and it helped ... Your doing great...
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 11th June 2020
Morning !!!!....All you fabulous NOPER,S......
-
RIDE IT OUT
bumping this for newbies ...
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
4 ...oh !!!!.....you wait ...!!!!....
- chicks or sticks
-
Day 5
Way -to Go..John .... That's the right attitude ....