Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Congratulations.... Half a year ....I'll drink to that ....
  2. Well done ....One week done and dusted ...upwards and onwards..
  3. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17 ..Morning ...I'm sinking again ...
  5. Well done Piggy ....What a great Job .....looks Amazin !!!!
  6. Good to see your still buckled up firmly .....Up In Smoke ....
  7. Late as usual ... Congratulations on your fabulous 4 years Smoke Free ...
  8. Welcome aboard Linda ... Congratulations on the wonderful desicion to take your life back from this horrible addiction ... You are not alone ,we have a few Newbies here for you to travel along with ,sharing your experiences... My first advice to you is ...believe in your self ....be positive ....I am a fabulous non smoker ..... We have a daily pledge ....it's a promise to yourself , that you won't smoke that one day .... You can do it ....all you need is the desire to be free ...
  9. Darcy . I spent 52 years junkie thinking smoking solved everything ...I now know it solved nothing ,in fact mad situations worse .... Would you be a happy smoker ....No Way ....you would have yourself you threw away a fabulous 4 month quit .. All that hard work for nothing .... The only way it gets better is to keep on at it ....chipping away from this addiction ... Stay positive ....what you are achieving is a wonderful event ...life changing .... Keep going ...
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15 Hi G !!
  11. I'm going to say a inny....because there was no ..... disappeared off the face of the earth .... Since having my gall bladder out through my belly button ...it's gone ...God knows what they did with it. !!!
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 ....Mac !!!......go to work early .!!!
  13. Michelle....you know deep down you don't want to be a smoker ... You have come so far ....you ready to throw it all away ....again ....???? Your going to be just as disappointed as you have all the other quits you give up on ... It will feel no different ..
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Morning !!!
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 Hi Nancy X
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 ...Go put the kettle on DN ...Have a cup of tea ...take a break !!!
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14
  19. Thank You ... I am much better today ...almost back to normal...♥😁😷
  20. Sending Hugs Michelle....
  21. Me too....sometimes I feel like flinging this ...I have had to make a few opoligies....it does what it feels like!!!
  22. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    I see it runs through the family ...just sayin !!!!....
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 Hi I'm back !!!
  24. Nice to hear you have some fun ,amongst the crap Mona ...
  25. Just thinking ...Now did I manage to catch a cold ....when I've only been out of the house once this week . And wore a mask .....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.