Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
From being male to having an underlying health condition, there are several factors known to increase your risk of coronavirus. Now, a new study has warned that another factor can increase your risk - your height. Researchers from the University of Manchester have revealed that people who are over 6ft tall are twice as likely to catch the virus. In the study, the researchers surveyed 2,000 people in the UK and US to understand the personal and work-related predictors of virus transmission. The results revealed that aerosol transmission of Covid-19 is very likely, with taller people at highest risk - something that wouldn’t be the case if the virus was exclusively spread through droplets. Phew !!!!!.....at 4' 11.....I'm safe !!!!
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
Dave ?????........Hi back !!!!..lol..
-
chicks or sticks
6 Morning !!!!......well I didn't wake up to another win ....shocked and pleased !!!!
-
What are you doing right now
Treating yourself with rewards is so important....I see your doing just fine lol.....luv it !!!!!!
-
Day 5 free of cigarettes
-
Concerning Hell Week
Keep at it ..Up In Smoke ...otherwise all your hard work will have been for nothing .... I've yet to meet a happy relapser.... It does get better ...we are proof of that ....
-
Concerning Hell Week
I think we call it Hell week ,simply because of the upheaval alot of us go through in the beginning .. Insomnia .,over sleeping ....angry ,sad..... Of course ..It's nothing near ....living with Emphysema.....this is HELL.... It's just a saying .....
-
11 days smoke free
Positive thinking Linda ....your a beautiful Non Smoker .... Smoking won't solve anything ....it's all lies ...... Your life will be so much better in every aspect when your free...
-
Just realized....
High Five Michelle ...!!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Papa Boo's Sing-a-Long Songs
That canoe of yours is going to be slightly full,when we all get in it . I will sit in between your legs ,and Maddie can sit in between mine ...and off we go !!!!!👍😁🐸
-
Do our 2020 Quitters have a name?
To be fair !!!.....I wasn,t actually thinkin of those knockers ...lol.... You know how pure and innocent I am ... I dunno.....your minds .... But now you come to mention it ..say no more !!!!!!🐸😁🤗
-
Corona Virus... the great global pandemic
Now ....Boris is on a mission to trim is all down ....it seems were all too fat ..... Junk food is cheaper here ....bring down the prices of good healthy food ... I will be following this with interest 😁...
-
4 days free today
Yaaa...Well done Steven ....keep going 👍
-
chicks or sticks
-1 ....Speechless.....
-
Do our 2020 Quitters have a name?
These are goodies !!!!
-
Papa Boo's Sing-a-Long Songs
And of course Bathtime with Daddy
- chicks or sticks
-
Um...Notsmokinjo wot the hell does .... mean
- Monday 27th July 2020
Not today ...not ever ....N...O...P....E...!!!!!- chicks or sticks
- Um...Notsmokinjo wot the hell does .... mean
- Do our 2020 Quitters have a name?
Nicoknockers .lol...- chicks or sticks
13....Roll on Friday Andy ...lol...- chicks or sticks
11....Great weather DN !!!! - Monday 27th July 2020