Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Wednesday 19th August 2020
Morning NOPER,S.....A Big Fat Dollop Of Nope From Me ...!!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
It wont fool me....
Fight the Demon ..... Scream and shout .... punch a pillow ....He knows you mean business ,and he's trying his best to lure you back Have Non of it .... Don't make me get my frying pan out ....
-
Songs of Yesterday !!
Swooning !!!!
-
Songs of Yesterday !!
Of course ....My BooBoo and mine song of Love !!!❤
- chicks or sticks
-
I'm still here!
It gets easier ..if you keep on going ....The monster is slowly dying .....you become stronger as he gets weaker .
-
Random thoughts...
Hmmmm...Bugs....NOPE !!
-
Bonfire Time!
That is a wonderful sound ...peaceful !!!! I carnt believe I smoked all those years ...😠
-
Confessions
- chicks or sticks
- ekptr celebrates One Year of Freedom !
- 2020 Quitters Name Poll - Vote Now
- Crazy thinking
Linda ... It's never too late to quit ....I smoked 52 years .... If I can quit ,so can you ...I'm not a special snowflake... I was facing amputation when I arrived here ....quitting reversed this .... Your body starts to heal the minute you stop smoking ... Only you can can do this ... We can give you all the tools ,all the support ,but the work is down to you .... Are you really ready to give up on yourself .... I'm here to tell you ..I feel better than I did 20 years ago...you can too.....- chicks or sticks
16 ..piggy ...go have a nap...- chicks or sticks
- Bonfire Time!
Thank you Johnny for lighting the fire ... I throw on my 51,321....with pleasure .....Burn bright ...for all the lost souls to this horrible addiction ..- What are you doing right now
- 2020 Quitters Name Poll - Vote Now
- Hope for today
Keep going Linda ... Smoking wouldn't change anything...life sucks sometimes even for folks who have never smoked ...- chicks or sticks
- 2020 Quitters Name Poll - Vote Now